Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TWINS??

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2012 at 5:37 PM
  • 24 Replies

I'M only abot 7 weeks and my jeans don't fit, I eat alot more than with my other 3 pregnancies, and i'm gaining weight already where in the past ones i lost weight.  Can anyone give me some insight on what i'm thinking?...TWINS??

by on Apr. 3, 2012 at 5:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RavishingMama
by on Apr. 3, 2012 at 5:39 PM
I don't have twins but my friend does and she got horribly sick with them and lost weight. *shrug*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovinmommie07
by on Apr. 3, 2012 at 5:42 PM

Well my first appointment is in 3 weeks and I hope to find out then. This pregnancy is just so different. Either way I will be happy! And thank you

Mari6443
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2012 at 5:42 PM
It's possible. But there's way to know for sure until you get an ultrasound. I am a twin, but I don't have twins. Just wait and see.:-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovinmommie07
by on Apr. 3, 2012 at 5:43 PM

Thank you!

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Apr. 3, 2012 at 8:13 PM
I don't have twins, but good luck! Let us know how you make out!
stephadams1107
by on Apr. 3, 2012 at 8:21 PM
1 mom liked this
They say with pregnancies following your first one you start showing earlier. I started showing with my second at about 7 weeks. Had to immediately go buy maternity clothes
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommieof
by on Apr. 3, 2012 at 8:24 PM
It's probably because it's your third pregnancy each pregnancy you seem to get bigger quicker. I have twins and I wasn't any bigger in the beggining then I was with my second pregnancy. Most likely it's pregnancy bloat.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AubreeLynn7
by on Apr. 3, 2012 at 8:27 PM

There's always a possibility. I have 11 year old twins & when I was pregnant with them didn't seem to gain any faster than I did with my first pregnancy. Good luck though!

AMCMSM
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2012 at 8:31 PM

At 6 months I had to extend the band on my maternity pants.. I only had one. I guess she just did not like to be crowded. My mom carried twins and did not know it. She did not find out until 10 days before they were born. It was her third pregnancy...

momof3girls916
by on Apr. 3, 2012 at 8:34 PM

I can't say whether its twins or not but each of my pregnancies was so different.  It never occurred to me about twins.  Do they run in your family?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)