Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Top 5 Reasons Why Your In-Laws Hate You!

Posted by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 4:59 PM
  • 47 Replies
2 moms liked this
Idk how many of you ladies are married, but for those of you that are, what makes them not like you? Here is my list: 1.) I don't baby my husband 2.) I try my damndest to get him to pick up after himself. 3.) I'm a human being & not a machine. 4.) I'm faithful to my husband even though he probably isn't faithful to me - gut feeling. 5.) I'm trying to teach my kids to be decent & respectful people instead of 2 faced bitches like all of them are.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 4:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
stickyfingers
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 5:02 PM
i think my SO's mom dosent like me because i dont like the way she treats me and i told her that. also i took her baby away.. gag...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ittybit2012
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 5:06 PM

My ex SIL hates me because I had boundaries and wouldn't let her cross them.  

prncesspeach
by Member on Apr. 6, 2012 at 5:07 PM
I don't think my sil likes me because she knows i dont take her brothers shit
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
steelcrazy
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 5:08 PM
5 moms liked this

My ILs don't like me because they can't control me.  I don't do every little thing exactly how they think that I should.  They also hate me because my husband has time and again stood by me and our decisions as a couple and that is all my fault accoriding to them.  They feel that I control him, boy do I wish that were true.

pambunce
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 5:08 PM
1 mom liked this
1. I am secretly plotting to kill my DH and step-kids 2. Me all by myself am making my husband move them farther away (has nothing to do with him not wanting them
3. I'm bi racial
4.i married him just to take him away from his family
5.im a crazy black lying Btch
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TableforSeven
by Judy on Apr. 6, 2012 at 5:14 PM

MIL blames me for a decision DH and I made together many years ago.  We used to be very close (MIL and me) - but I just can't get over the way she treated ME (and only ME) back then....so I have a very thick guard around myself now.

findingserenity
by Bronze Member on Apr. 6, 2012 at 5:17 PM
Cuz im not white
Cuz I stole her brother from her sil even though they were 3 years separated already when I met him
Cuz were still married
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Allissa
by Member on Apr. 6, 2012 at 5:18 PM
Sonds like mine too.

Quoting steelcrazy:

My ILs don't like me because they can't control me.  I don't do every little thing exactly how they think that I should.  They also hate me because my husband has time and again stood by me and our decisions as a couple and that is all my fault accoriding to them.  They feel that I control him, boy do I wish that were true.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyJDTJ
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 11:49 PM
My in-laws love me!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JasonsMom2007
by Lisa on Apr. 7, 2012 at 12:18 AM

Quoting MommyJDTJ:

My in-laws love me!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)