Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

hubbys boss yelled at him tonight

Posted by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 3:34 AM
  • 16 Replies
We went to walmart to pick up a few things for our daughters birthday party. Just as we get there hubbys boss calls. The guy who is on call is busy and he wants hubby to take the call. Hubby tells him he cant leave for at least an hour because we are at walmart (which are all an hour from home) well, in that field calls don't wait very long. When a business cant keep perishables cold it has to be fixed now!
So yeah, hubbys boss yelled at him for being too far away to take a call when he wasn't even on call! Smh
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 3:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
madmummy
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 4:09 AM

Why couldn't his boss do it? The boss should also let the guy who is supposed to be on call that he should make sure he isn't busy when he's on call, that's the whole point of it.

sdgd21
by Diana on Apr. 14, 2012 at 1:17 PM
Eww!
sdgd21
by Diana on Apr. 14, 2012 at 1:17 PM
Sorry
Pink.Frosting
by Bronze Member on Apr. 14, 2012 at 9:44 PM

Yeah, things like that always make you feel crummy when they happen.  But unfortunately, that's just the way it is sometimes.  We've been there before, I know it's no fun.  :-(

MissyB1011
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 9:44 PM

I feel for you.

My hubby does heating and a/c. He's been with the company for over half his life. He's always getting calls if the on call guy doesn't bother to answer his phone. It's rather aggravating!

MrsRobinson06
by Amy on Apr. 15, 2012 at 10:35 AM
Thats crappy. Makes you not wanna answer your phone.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dannille33
by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 11:47 AM
I'm sorry
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommybug77
by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 12:30 PM
I would not have even answered my phone
mumsy2three
by Shauna on Apr. 15, 2012 at 12:33 PM

I can see how it would be upsetting especially since your husband wasn't even on call but I wouldn't take it personally~ his boss may have been frustrated and unfortunately took it out on the wrong person. He should have yelled at the on call fella.

trebelcleff
by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 5:47 PM

My husband used to have a boss like that... he didn't understand that work sometimes came second to family.  My DH is much happier not working with him anymore.  It's unfortunate that people are like that.  Family time is important too!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)