Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

to be sexy again

Posted by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 11:39 AM
  • 11 Replies
When me and my boyfriend were starting out as friends the way his eyes lit up when he looked at me made me feel sexy and beautiful. After 13 years and a baby when he comes homes from work he barely notices i exist. I'm lucky if i even get a kiss...sometimes i think maybe he's interested in someone else. But that's crazy what i know for sure is he's not attracted to me anymore. What can i do for him to notice me again?
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 11:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Allissa
by Member on Apr. 14, 2012 at 11:48 AM
Try fixing a candle lit dinner & wearing something kinky.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hopemommy2
by Paula on Apr. 14, 2012 at 12:06 PM

Quoting Allissa:

Try fixing a candle lit dinner & wearing something kinky.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melrose79
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 12:12 PM
1 mom liked this
Get a costume! Dress up as something fun!
olliesmommy2
by Bronze Member on Apr. 14, 2012 at 1:27 PM
4 moms liked this

Tell him. Tell him you feel ignored and want him to pay attention to you, compliment you. Maybe he is just overwhelmed, stressed, or something else. He might not be doing it on purpose, sometimes we just get in a rut. My husband knows that throwing me a compliment or helping with the house, even if he doesnt want to, helps keep me happy, and you know what they say, happy wife, happy life.

Kenna1212
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 3:09 PM

you should talk to him and let him know how you feel....also maybe try some sexy lingerie...my dh loves that we have been together 13 years too....

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
MommyJDTJ
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 3:19 PM
Bump.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
IGotItMaid
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 3:21 PM
2 moms liked this
Don't think that way. It's just being together with your partner for so long you know everything about one another. The spontanious feeling, sparkmay be hidden..u have to find it again!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamaof3260
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 3:31 PM
I feel the same way but we have been together for 14 years and have three kids together I have tried doing my hair makeup and dressing sexy but nothing works I know I don't look like I did years ago but I'm his wife and a mom so u r not alone
BrooklynsMom11
by Member on Apr. 14, 2012 at 3:59 PM
I feel the same way sometimes. We been together 17 years (since high school) so spicing it up is a must! Try texting him something naughty during the day I'm sure he'll be excited to see you when he comes home! ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
all4Him999
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 9:04 PM

Tell him all the things you respect about him...write him a letter all about how you respect his work ethic, him providing, or whatever it is you respect about him.  Ask him about his work and listen with undivided attention.  Make the move on him and give him lovins.  Men need that physical release, like we need emotional release.  Also, men need to feel and know we respect them just as much as we need to feel and know they love us.  When they feel respected, they give love.  When we feel love, we give respect. It's a beautiful cycle, but when we are disrespectful and they are unloving we get on the crazy cycle.  Try it and see what happens:)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)