Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

do you think he should have been kicked?

Posted by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 1:09 AM
  • 4 Replies
So I'm on this facebook group that's like a local craigslist. I love it but the admin is terrible!
This guy accidentally posted a picture of his daughter on there instead of his private page. Everybody was laughing and joking about it but then the guys wife comes on there and says he was immediately removed from the group for it! It was an accident!
Yet the girls picture is still there and is becoming quite the rally point to try to get him back in! This is a rural area and most people on there know him and his daughter. He wasn't trying to sell her, he made a mistake! It happens all of the time in there. Its just never been a picture of a kid before!
thoughts?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 1:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mommieof
by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 1:37 AM
I think they are seyiisly overreacting omg! It was an accident, I really hope they get over it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyJDTJ
by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 2:31 AM
I think the whole thing should be dropped. Poor guy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
elzmnsf
by Silver Member on Apr. 15, 2012 at 2:51 AM
1 mom liked this
Geeze! Someone got to big for their britches!! I mean it's just a little pic! I could see if the guy was repeatedly posting stuff that was just not allowed, but for one pic? Sounds like group leader and wife have had a little power to the head! Plus it's just a local group in a small town and what's the harm if folks get to know each other some? That sounds like a benefit to me!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
e-doolittle
by Kelly on Apr. 15, 2012 at 5:09 AM
Over the top!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)