Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

What's on the agenda for today?

Posted by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 8:54 AM
  • 45 Replies
Happy Monday!
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 8:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Apr. 16, 2012 at 8:54 AM
I have to go grocery shopping and my dd has t-ball practice tonight. I may stop at AC Moore while we are out.
LuvHugs429
by Gold Member on Apr. 16, 2012 at 9:27 AM

Cleaning kitchen and some laundry. Then heading over to the in laws to start helping go through paper work for the Public Adjuster and insurance. :(

Owner of Groups:

http://www.cafemom.com/group/114224  May 2005 Kids

http://www.cafemom.com/group/114223 September 2002 kids

http://www.cafemom.com/group/116341 Once Upon A Time (TV Series)

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Apr. 16, 2012 at 9:52 AM
Quoting LuvHugs429:

Cleaning kitchen and some laundry. Then heading over to the in laws to start helping go through paper work for the Public Adjuster and insurance. :(

I just saw a link on FB about the fire =(
mybabysmama35
by Bronze Member on Apr. 16, 2012 at 9:57 AM

Laundry and dishes. Hopefully I can get an appt. with the chiropractor sooner rather than later! I also have to clean up the living room and kitchen. I hope my back will let me do what I need to. Hope you all have a good day! :)

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Apr. 16, 2012 at 9:58 AM
Quoting mybabysmama35:

Laundry and dishes. Hopefully I can get an appt. with the chiropractor sooner rather than later! I also have to clean up the living room and kitchen. I hope my back will let me do what I need to. Hope you all have a good day! :)

Thanks! Hope you have a good day too and can get an appointment!
Jessica45
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 10:03 AM

Taking Dd to dance in a little while. She is so excited to go see her teacher and friends after spring break. Lunch with dd's friends after class. Then errands, Girl Scout meeting, homework, housework, cooking. Oh yea and some point today I need to go grocery shopping.

jaytee
by Silver Member on Apr. 16, 2012 at 10:03 AM
Laundry....as soon as I feel like it.

I might go to the store too.

I'm feeling lazy today.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mybabysmama35
by Bronze Member on Apr. 16, 2012 at 10:03 AM

Quoting lalasmama2007:

Quoting mybabysmama35:

Thanks! Hope you have a good day too and can get an appointment!

Well I just called his office and he's out till 2:30! I left a message so hopefully he will call me back!

zoegirlsmom
by Member on Apr. 16, 2012 at 10:04 AM

Had to take DH to the airport at 4:50a.m. today, so I say nap is definitely on my list. I have to go grocery shopping to, kids were excited this morning because they get to buy lunch at school. That is how empty our cupboards and fridge are.

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Apr. 16, 2012 at 10:04 AM
Quoting Jessica45:

Taking Dd to dance in a little while. She is so excited to go see her teacher and friends after spring break. Lunch with dd's friends after class. Then errands, Girl Scout meeting, homework, housework, cooking. Oh yea and some point today I need to go grocery shopping.

Have a good day!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN