Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Plans for the upcoming weekend?

Posted by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 11:51 PM
  • 98 Replies
What do you have planned?
by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 11:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommy_279
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 12:14 AM
Friday is my birthday so I am hoping to have friends over and my God daughters spend the night.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Apr. 19, 2012 at 12:28 AM
Quoting mommy_279:

Friday is my birthday so I am hoping to have friends over and my God daughters spend the night.

Happy early birthday! Enjoy!
lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Apr. 19, 2012 at 12:29 AM
My dd has a t-ball game on Saturday, but we don't have much else planned.
weirdkids
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 1:00 AM

this is my ss weekend home so i think were gonna have a fishnic. (my dd7 invention. its a fishing/picnic... fishnic) then probably the playground... if it doesnt finally rain that is

mallowcup17
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 1:02 AM

getting my nails done, having lunch with one of my best freinds, working, and dinner at my parents house...hopefully getting my awesome necklace i ordered from a friend that i actually met on CM too :) 

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Apr. 19, 2012 at 1:11 AM

Sounds like fun!  Enjoy!

Quoting weirdkids:

this is my ss weekend home so i think were gonna have a fishnic. (my dd7 invention. its a fishing/picnic... fishnic) then probably the playground... if it doesnt finally rain that is

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Apr. 19, 2012 at 1:12 AM

Have a great weekend!

Quoting mallowcup17:

getting my nails done, having lunch with one of my best freinds, working, and dinner at my parents house...hopefully getting my awesome necklace i ordered from a friend that i actually met on CM too :) 

Chymerra
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:15 AM

Going to visit my MIL this weekend. We try and visit once a month.  While we're down there...don't know what we are going to do.

c_turtle21
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:29 AM

People still make plans!!! LOL. My "plans" are always dictated by practices and games. This weekend is full! Friday night my oldest has a soccer game, Saturday she has to work and then has prom Saturday night. Saturday day my youngest has a Lacrosse game and Friday night my middle child has gymnastics practice.

AphrexiaX
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 11:07 AM

Saturday we are going to buy a new washer, since ours punked out on us last weekend. Then out with friends Saturday night. And hubs has promised me a day with just him and me on Sunday. The older kiddos have plans with friends and the youngest is going to Mamaw and Papaw's for the weekend. I am so excited.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN