Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms
Have you made any plans for Mother's Day?
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:01 AM
Replies (31-40):
Crisd77
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:40 PM
I will be walking in my cap & gown, 15 weeks pregnant with baby #2, receiving my bachelors in Downtown San Diego with my mom, mil and all my family cheering me on the day before...Sunday, I hope to relax!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lordkanarven
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:41 PM

Not yet, It's my first one as a mom :)
probably go over to my moms an make breakfast for/with her.

I hope my husband remembers and gets me flowers or something haha. 

Jinxed8
by Gold Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:47 PM

So far no plans ... On Mother's day my DD will be at her dad's for the weekend which is fine by me ... Mother's day may as well be called black Sunday as far as I am concerned as it's always been a HORRIBLE day for me, from the year I became pregnant until last year something bad always happens to me and I end up absolutely hating that day.  - Plus my sister will invite my parents for dinner (she probably already has ...) I'd rather have an alone day with my DH, sleep in late and cuddles in bed :P

_brownie
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:34 PM
I ALWAYS say I want to just relax & not do anything...but DH always does the most. I don't know what's planned but I hope it ends with an empty bottle of wine and soft snoring.
lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:58 PM
Quoting Crisd77:

I will be walking in my cap & gown, 15 weeks pregnant with baby #2, receiving my bachelors in Downtown San Diego with my mom, mil and all my family cheering me on the day before...Sunday, I hope to relax!

Congrats to you!
Crisd77
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:50 PM
I can't think of a better way to make my mother proud. My pumpkin (due Oct. 29th) will make our family complete...we will find out the gender the week before. Lots to be thankful for this coming Mother's Day!

Quoting lalasmama2007:

Quoting Crisd77:

Congrats to you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hkcason
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 11:29 AM

not yet! i'll be anxious to see if hubby holds his end ofour deal up. (after a whole lotta shit i've told him the kids & I are never doing stuff w/ his fam. they only call around the holidays so this is our 1st test. told him he can go all he wants) hopefully a peaceful day w/ church, then lunch w/ my mom.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

hkcason
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 11:34 AM

thanks to u & ur hubby!!! hope u have the most wonderful day ever!

Quoting mom2cindylouwho:

Get in as much family time in as we can since DH deploys the next day.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 11:37 AM

My husband told me last night he wants to take me eat to a place I've been wanting to go to. I'm excited and I hope it works out. 

WesternNYmom
by Alaina on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:51 PM

Not sure what we a going to do yet.  I am probably going to just spend the day with my kids, and maybe meet my parents, grandmother and my in laws at a restaurant for dinner.  Sunday brunch is overpriced and we have been disappointed in the quality and selection of the food offered.  There is a really good Italian place not too far from here that we will probably eat at.  I am also going to try to sleep in. If the kids let me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN