Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm in my 30's! What....

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:25 PM
  • 5 Replies

What SECRETS do you gals have and/or wonderful MOISTURIZERS do you use to stay looking young or should I say youthful??? I am in need of some suggestions! NOt trying to go back to my 20's.....but definitely trying to freez my 30's!!!  lol  THANK YOU!!

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
LivinDeadGurl
by Maranda on Apr. 26, 2012 at 9:54 AM

Olay's Regenerist line is awesome for moisturizers

lnrmom
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 10:46 AM

I am always mistaken for being younger than my age (I don't see it, but ok). My routine is simple: I rarely wear make up, I use generic face soap/moisturizer (Target/Walmart brand Oil of Olay typically). Drink a lot of water, and when I do wear makeup I only do my eyes up, never foundation - I always break out. Oh, and I wear sunglasses 9 days out of 10 to protect my eyes and so I don't squint causing crows feet. And I don't scrub my face. When I'm removing my makeup I use an oil free eye makeup remover. I NEVER scrub. Just wet a piece of tissue and wipe off.

Lindalou907
by Bronze Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 10:49 AM

Whatever you do,make sure your daytime moisturizer has sunscreen in it,and don't forget your nose and neck and upper chest,in the winter it should be spf 15 at least and summer should be 30 to 50 :)

saeshine
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 1:26 PM

thanx ladies!!! bump!

WesternNYmom
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 2:05 PM

Always use a good sunscreen, even in the winter and when it is cloudy.  If you must look tan, skip the booth, and try  a gradual tanning lotion like Jergens Natural Glow.  I love it.  It leaves my skin soft and I get a natural  looking, sun kissed glow. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)