Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

DOES YOUR DH NEED YOUR PERMISSION TO HANG OUT WITH THE GUYS?

Are you one of those wives who gripes if Dh spends some time with his guy freinds? I have heard of women who throw a fit and get upset if their man wants to hang out with his freinds and frankly I never understood this, cuz men need their down time just like we do as women.

CafeMom Tickers
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 10:24 PM
Replies (21-30):
CaraKirk
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 1:07 AM
I don't care but yes he asks
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PartyGalAnne
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 1:53 AM

No, I'm his equal- not his mother. It's called mutual respect!

mommy_279
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 2:22 AM
No he don't need permission but does ask cause for the last month it has been every weekend. But my kids are older so I don't need the help.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
larissalarie
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 2:24 AM
No I'm not his mother. It would seriously aboiut me if he acted as though I was :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crazytexan
by Member on Apr. 27, 2012 at 2:26 AM
If he did, he wouldn't have to get permission. But he would let me know anyway.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lexipooh78
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 2:39 AM

He doesn't have to get my permission but I do like for him to check in with me before he plans anything.  He never goes out with friends though. I keep telling him he should but he says he wants to make up for being gone so much during the week for work.  He is talking about a hunting trip with some friends soon though.

littleacorn
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 2:43 AM
What "guys"? Dh doesn't have any guy friends. He says it's because he knows, if he did, one of them would end up stealing me away from him and it isn't worth the risk. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Chymerra
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 6:42 AM

Nope

Jeckyls-mommy
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 6:44 AM
Nope. He deserves him time just as much as I do. I don't report to him and he doesn't report to me.
TableforSeven
by Judy on Apr. 27, 2012 at 6:44 AM

He doesn't "need my permission" but he always asks me first.  It is a respect thing.  We BOTH ask before we do stuff like that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)