Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Dentist Gets Revenge On Ex-Boyfriend By Extracting Every Single Tooth Out His Mouth!!!

Posted by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 4:14 PM
  • 15 Replies

A scorned dentist is facing jail time after surgically removing all of her ex-boyfriend’s teeth after he dumped her, authorities in London said.

Marek Olszewski, 45, made the mistake of scheduling an appointment this week with his ex — 34-year-old Anna Mackowiak — for a toothache, according to the Daily Mail.

So Mackowiak allegedly did what any burned beau with a set of pliers and some anesthetic would do: she doped him up, pulled out all his teeth, and wrapped his head with bandages so he wouldn’t notice until he left her office.

“I tried to be professional and detach myself from my emotions,” she told the news site. “But when I saw him lying there I just thought, ‘What a b—–d.’”

Olszewski could tell something was wrong when he awoke and couldn’t feel any teeth in his mouth. But he said Mackowiak assured him that he’d be fine once the numbness wore off, NDTV reported.

“I didn’t have any reason to doubt her — I mean I thought she was a professional,” he said.

He was wrong.

“But when I got home I looked in the mirror and I couldn’t f–king believe it,” he said. “The b–ch had emptied my mouth.”

Worse, Olszewski’s new girlfriend dumped him because, well, she couldn’t date a man without any teeth, the Daily Telegraph reported.

Mackowiak is under investigation for medical malpractice and abusing the trust of a patient. She could face three years in jail for the alleged stunt. Olszewski plans on saving money to get “indents or somethin(Posted on April 28th, 2012 - By Bossip Staffg.)”

by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 4:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RavishingMama
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 4:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Whoa, that's horrible!! I can't believe that he made an appointment with her though...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommybug77
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 4:26 PM
Ouch
sheri305
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 4:40 PM

Quoting RavishingMama:

Whoa, that's horrible!! I can't believe that he made an appointment with her though...

My thoughts to.....

myfirstborn04
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 4:48 PM
Wow, that's so wrong!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LovelyBugs
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 4:50 PM
1 mom liked this

LMAO...wonder what he did that was so bad....then the fact that he went back to her for an appt.

MayMommy07
by Member on Apr. 28, 2012 at 4:50 PM
Omg
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bobboswifey
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 4:53 PM

lol- yea that was pretty dumb of him to go to her office- i mean duh!

sashes
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 4:55 PM
Never ask an ex for something... Their ex's for a reason.. The nerve of the guy to even go to her work. I'm pretty sure their were other dentist that he could've seen. It is an awful story poor guy.. I wonder if he could sue her??? I would..
raven1114
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 6:28 PM

Talk about a crazy bitch. She should lose her license over this and have to pay him damages.

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Apr. 28, 2012 at 8:13 PM

yikes!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)