Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Are you comfortable discussing sex with DH?

If issues arose in the bedroom regarding sex do you feel comfortable talking to your hubby about it? Does he know what you like  when it comes to sex or what you dnt like?

by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 2:32 PM
Replies (21-30):
Mbpeaceful12
by Member on Apr. 29, 2012 at 10:13 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes, and we must have updated discussions. Even though he is years older than I am, he once thought that women have one body passage; he thought urine comes out of the vagina, also. He also thought that if you gnaw on the clitoris, it would bring an instant climax because the women he used to deal with loved it. I asked him were they cracked-out because no one sensible person wants someone to gnaw on their private areas.

suziq1982
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 10:16 PM

Yes I do feel comfortable talking to hubby about our sex life. If there is anything I would like him to do or change I'm okay asking.

countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on Apr. 29, 2012 at 10:32 PM

I talk to him about everything. EVERYTHING. There is not a topic that has crossed my brain that we haven't discussed. 

So yes, I would discuss it with him. 

reche1978
by Bronze Member on Apr. 29, 2012 at 10:34 PM

yea we talk about it. 

PartyGalAnne
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 11:31 PM

I'd better be comfortable considering that's what i do for a living!!

sweetsurprise13
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 11:51 PM
Yep
Synexx
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 9:28 AM

I am very comfortable discussing sex with him. We do it often, and as a result, we have a wonderful sex life. We have sex or sexual contact 3 - 4 times a week, and it has never been dull or felt routine because we are pretty open and honest. He's still a little shy talking about his needs and desires, but he does it. LOL

mhmom08
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 9:50 AM

I am a little shy about it, however, I will mention things during the moment.  I am struggling with how to approach a certail topic.  I wish DH would be more assertive with me, like take control.  His is a bit "lazy" after 19 years,  This is just his personailty, so how do I ask for that to change?  hehe

LveMy2K1dS
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 9:52 AM

I'm more open than him, he doesn't like to talk about it too much. He doesn't like to share feelings about things lol. I think he gets embarassed....

sheri305
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 9:53 AM

Yes...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN