Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Rate your usual stress level on a scale of 1-10 Does career, bills/money, personal drama or family stress you out more?

Posted by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 5:55 PM
  • 20 Replies

Poll

Question: Rate your stress level on a scale of 1-10, 1 being carefree, 10 being so stressed, you are losing your mind everyday.

Options:

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 38

View Results

1 being, "What is stress?"

10 being, "I can't believe this stress hasn't killed me already!" 

Why are you stressed or not stressed?

by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 5:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamabearlehman
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 6:02 PM
I have a 3, 5, and 16 yr old. Nuff said. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mollyk124
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 6:09 PM

Just curious, does that mean that your kids stress you out?

import1a92
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 6:25 PM
9... I'm ready to see a therapist at this point.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LadyStork
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 6:27 PM
10....if something doesnt change soon I'm gonna snap.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SunKissedLola
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 6:28 PM
9-family. Grrrr.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KylesMom409
by Linnette on Apr. 29, 2012 at 7:09 PM
8-work, balancing that and home life, not getting enough thank yous and appreciation from DH for all I do.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RavishingMama
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 8:41 PM
I only get super stressed when we can't pay bills (like when hubby lost his job right before Christmas) or when I'm extremely tired and and the kids are bouncing off the walls. Otherwise I'm pretty laid back. When I'm stressed I clean something and soon after feel better. :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmh4girls
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 8:45 PM

I have all girls aged 8, 6, 3, and 1 and I am 15 weeks pregnant. I'd say I'm about a 4. I try not to get too stressed, but sometimes it's just too much!

Aloysious
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 9:08 PM

8-Let's see...

I've been sick these last few weeks and my FH keeps pestering me for sex, never mind I keep peeing when I cough!

I am in my last 2 weeks of this class for my degree and I have Totally Lost Interest

We are moving in about 45 days and Our house is still not rented

My brother in law is moving in with us in 2 weeks from overseas.  The economy is so bad where he is, he is moving here with a suitcase and pretty much nothing else.

My FH is also harping on trying to paint the rest of the bedrooms and I couldn't give 2 shits about it.

My kids, 9 and 2 can't seem to share or get along, and everyday we are subjected to whining, screaming, biting, yelling, and choruses of, "M-O-M!!! {insert name} took my {insert object} and won't give it back!" and "MINE!".  from both parties involved.

My husband does not help with the kids, won't make a fucking decision to save his ass, and complains whenever I ask him to do something.  Not to mention he keeps calling me lazy, to which I respond, "Fuck off, just because I don't need to be doing something every second of the day does not mean I'm lazy."

I've been trying to cook healthier meals for the family, to which I get either no feedback, or constant complaints  (why can't we have ______) and requests for Chef-Boyardee and Macaroni and Cheese.

We are barely keeping our heads above water, and yet the FH keeps trying to convince me we need a new car that is more fuel efficient.  Never mind the fact that we would pay more for said car than it's worth because of the negative equity for our current vehicle which we haven't even had for a year! 

Grrr...There are too many days when I just want to run away from home.

mommieof
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 9:51 PM
I voted 10 but I'm way more stressed then that lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN