Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

have you ever had a meltdown in public?

Posted by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 11:55 PM
  • 196 Replies
1 mom liked this
Have you?

Group Mod  

by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 11:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommieof
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 11:59 PM
Lol yes oh yes I have. I was going through some pretty rough thing with my SO and I had a lot of built up angry and had a few drinks while out in public and completely went into psycho mode and had a massive anger meltdown ugh! Happened about 2 more times till i learned to deal with what had me so upset.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Shawna510
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:02 AM
2 moms liked this
I have, I'm not proud!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Letha
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:05 AM
When I was younger but now I get really angry.

sweetsurprise13
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:06 AM
Back inmy college days!
andyroosmama
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:10 AM

Yup, after 3 12hr days back to back to back and a child waking me up at 2am puking his guts up nonstop til 6am and restarting at 630 in the ER with Robbie... and he was whining about not being allowed to lay down in the hospital bed with Andrew, and then both of them not putting up the crayons after being in the ER for over 5hrs... after the out of my mind tiredness and puke-a-thon NOT FUN

mamaistheword87
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:14 AM
1 mom liked this

LOL, sadly, yes.

Two weeks ago, I purchased 6 bags of soil for my garden from Walmart at 9PM.  I paid for the bags with my groceries inside the store, and had to drive to the garden center to retrieve them.  The gate to the center was locked, and no one was there.  Finally, I saw an employee inside, so I knocked on the glass.  I asked her whether she could help me load the soil, and she replied the garden center was clsoed.  I tried reasoning with her, gave 5 different problem solving ideas, and she shot down every one of them.  I burst into tears and couldn't stop sobbing.    I felt so mislead (by the cashier who sold the soil), and so trivial (to the girl who didn't want to help me). 

Two words:  Mascara EVERYWHERE

crying mini

Cukimonster
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:16 AM

No, but I have been with my aunt during a few she has had.  It's pretty embarrassing, lol.  I'm more of a 'wait till I get home, or at least to the car' kind of person.  :)

sweetsurprise13
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:17 AM
1 mom liked this
Quoting Cukimonster:

No, but I have been with my aunt during a few she has had.  It's pretty embarrassing, lol.  I'm more of a 'wait till I get home, or at least to the car' kind of person.  :)

me too. I wait till i get home or in the car. Lol

Group Mod  

sweetsurprise13
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:19 AM
Quoting mamaistheword87:

LOL, sadly, yes.

Two weeks ago, I purchased 6 bags of soil for my garden from Walmart at 9PM.  I paid for the bags with my groceries inside the store, and had to drive to the garden center to retrieve them.  The gate to the center was locked, and no one was there.  Finally, I saw an employee inside, so I knocked on the glass.  I asked her whether she could help me load the soil, and she replied the garden center was clsoed.  I tried reasoning with her, gave 5 different problem solving ideas, and she shot down every one of them.  I burst into tears and couldn't stop sobbing.    I felt so mislead (by the cashier who sold the soil), and so trivial (to the girl who didn't want to help me). 

Two words:  Mascara EVERYWHERE

crying mini

oh no. What did they do to resolve the problem?

Group Mod  

sweetsurprise13
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:20 AM
Quoting andyroosmama:

Yup, after 3 12hr days back to back to back and a child waking me up at 2am puking his guts up nonstop til 6am and restarting at 630 in the ER with Robbie... and he was whining about not being allowed to lay down in the hospital bed with Andrew, and then both of them not putting up the crayons after being in the ER for over 5hrs... after the out of my mind tiredness and puke-a-thon NOT FUN

i would have had one too

Group Mod  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN