Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

have you ever had a meltdown in public?

Have you?

Group Mod  

by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 11:55 PM
Replies (151-160):
KeepnItTogethr
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:16 PM

yup, at work actually. talk about EMBARRASSING...I normally like to try and make it home but if I know I cant it intensifies my emotions...

PresleyLove
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:21 PM
1 mom liked this
YESS!! When my son was just born I was driving and you know when lanes merge generally by road ethics you merge together one by one? Well some fouche bags smoking pot bobbin their heads were speeding up trying to get up in front but were just about to push me off the road I stood my place and stayed in front. From there on they continued to ride my ass drive on the side of the road to pass making me very nervous. Just ahead at an intercenction where I planned to turn left amongst heAvy construction (where the road was sifted and torn apart) they came around nearly slamming into me. The light was red. I gOt out, walked up to the laughing kids and said "do you know who the fawk is in my car?! My newborn son you piece of sheet!! Back the fawk off!!" and amongst te heavy surroundings of stopped traffic... I backed handed him very very hard. Got back in my car.. Had the biggest smile. Wasn't a meltdown. It was a victory. Punks. (we were about the same age)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momofkandb
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:23 PM

Yes, at the store during my last pregnancy.  My husband got under my skin and I blew up at the store, putting all of the groceries on the ground refusing to get anything.  Now, it is pretty comical!

Mommy4000
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:29 PM

I did. I was having a really bad day, and to do a quick dinner I planned to pick up a rotisserie chicken from walmart, well they didn't have any. I don't know what happened but I just didn't know what to do, I was lost on what to make. I started crying and sat down on one of the displays just feeling overwhelmed. My daughter kept rubbing my shoulder and saying it was okay, we could just get the fried chicken. Now, I don't eat fried chicken and don't usually buy it, but in this situation I don't know why it didn't occur to me to just get that instead. It was an embarrassing moment and I truly hope I never have a break down like that again. I can laugh about it now, but in the moment I was honestly breaking down.

Allissa
by Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:44 PM
According to my husband I have. Even if I simply state "we need any tp, milk, hygene stuff..." whatever. I'm throwing a tantrum all because he doesn't want to pay for the things we need.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angelbears
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:03 AM

Never :) But I plan to often when I'm a little old lady!

Coffee....yum
M.alaya
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:09 AM
Happened to me too. I left in tears :(

Quoting smilesmile:

yes, sometimes I tear up when I am shopping and when the checker asks me how my day is going I am sure they wish they have never asked! lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
celeste_lane
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:14 AM
Last week, my family and I went grocery shopping and the bagger... Well let's just say that he wasn't the brightest crayons there and just jam packed all our groceries into the bags. The boys were asking me a million questions all at once, and I had a wedding shoot on my mind to do later that day, and my husband wasn't really helping and I just wanted to get the groceries into the cart. Well, my husband comes over and sees that I'm loading the groceries one handed and asks where the eggs are and i say that i didn't see them yet. He starts digging and sees that they are under the juice and out loud says, "well that's intelligent." I really honestly didn't see the eggs, they were packed in a bag with four other boxes. But whatever. I gave him the go to hell look, and saw that everyone else heard him say what he said, turned beet red, so I dropped everything, still holding the baby up and walked out of the store. I stood outside bawling. when people asked me if I was ok I would say no bc I was married to a jerk faced bastard. LOL!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chazzamatazz
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:27 AM

Yes. I hate how everyone turns and looks at you as if you're crazy. No one realizes that it's just a person needing help until they're the one in the situation.

smilesmile
by Member on May. 1, 2012 at 1:03 AM

Aww I am sorry :(

Quoting M.alaya:

Happened to me too. I left in tears :(

Quoting smilesmile:

yes, sometimes I tear up when I am shopping and when the checker asks me how my day is going I am sure they wish they have never asked! lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)