Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

have you ever had a meltdown in public?

Have you?

Group Mod  

by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 11:55 PM
Replies (191-196):
Bero2007
by on May. 2, 2012 at 2:59 PM

Not in public but at work I have...a couple weeks ago lol

Mommynay2
by on May. 2, 2012 at 4:38 PM
Yeah last year me and my dd was waiting for the bus, and the bus was 15+ minutes late and we were right at the stand, very obvious for the bus driver and it just went right by us fast due to it being late. So I was yelling and screaming.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BonitaM
by on May. 2, 2012 at 5:25 PM

Yes, I have.

babygirl9669
by on May. 18, 2012 at 1:35 AM
Yes I was getting after my so in a book store and this lady started shaking her head and saying I shouldn't have kids. My Sonja's really been ousting my buttons that day. Well needless to say I went off on the woman. My husband pushed me towards the door. The thing got me too that point was she was letting her son sit on the floor and tear up books why she was looking. I told her at least my kid wouldn't end up in prison. That is just the one I can recall. There had been more.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hectictracy
by Member on May. 18, 2012 at 1:42 AM
Yes.. When my son was a newborn I had to go to the grocery store,my mom was with me. She told me how worn out I looked,and I started sobbing uncontrollably!! People were stopping and staring at me. I couldn't stop. He's 9 now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
skyfire27
by on May. 18, 2012 at 8:42 AM

Unfortunately, I have to say more than I care to admit. There was one time recently when I had just been to the doctors and had some tests done. The doctor was referring me to an oncologist because of some abnormal test results. My DH took us to Mcdonald's for luch after my appt and I was waiting for my tea. I was completely stressed out and when I went to pick up my tea it spilled all over the counter. I couldn't do anything more than start crying my eyes out. I was so stressed and embarassed at the same time...it was the only thing I could do at that time.

Anger has also gotten the best of me in public I remember going to Walmart vision center and having a complete meltdown because they messed up the last time they filed a claim with my kids insurance company. They both needed to get a replacement pair of glasses and they couldn't get them because of what Walmart did. I was so furious I am suprised they didn't hear me at the back of the store.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)