Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Todays Love&Life: "Who pursued who first".....

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:20 PM
  • 32 Replies

Did you pursue your s/o first,or did he pursue you first,or was it an instant mutual attraction?

by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Firewoman33
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:23 PM

He very clearly pursued me. Got right in my path and looked me up and down. So of course I looked him right in the eye and walked around him and ignored him for a good couple of hours. lol

He just kept hanging around and looking at me with eyes like a hurt puppy dog. His friends were nice so eventually I gave him a chance. 

Those eyes still get to me 6 yrs later...

sheri305
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:24 PM

Quoting Firewoman33:

He very clearly pursued me. Got right in my path and looked me up and down. So of course I looked him right in the eye and walked around him and ignored him for a good couple of hours. lol

He just kept hanging around and looking at me with eyes like a hurt puppy dog. His friends were nice so eventually I gave him a chance. 

Those eyes still get to me 6 yrs later...

Similar to my situation,but instead of ignoring him for a couple of hours,it was more like a couple of months,lol,stubborn lady I am,lol....

KylesMom409
by Linnette on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:37 PM
He pursued me,and repeatedly. LOL. I was seriously played hard to get. ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KylesMom409
by Linnette on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:38 PM
He pursued me,and repeatedly. LOL. I was seriously playing hard to get. ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
offrdngal
by Gold Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:41 PM

LOL...I liked him and he didn't know it.  He liked me and I didn't know it.  He was friends with my sister, so I would ask her questions.  I don't remember how we finally got together though...it was so long ago. 

sheri305
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:46 PM

Quoting KylesMom409:

He pursued me,and repeatedly. LOL. I was seriously played hard to get. ;)

Lol,me to..

erika9009
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:48 PM

LOL

Steve knocked me over with his bike in college.  My dress flew up and he saw a lot.  A bad day to wear a thong, LOL.  He helped me up and got my backpack and said he wanted to buy me a coffee.

10 months later I had a ring on my finger.....................

Strega
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:50 PM

He pursued me. He wouldn't go away.

laughing

Daisypath - (oQoi)

Follow Me on Pinterest

AriMommy
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:57 PM

We were instantly attracted to one another, but both ignored it as we were in other relatioships.  We ended up being friends for a few years until a night of drinking gave him enough courage to kiss me(we were both single at this point). I tried to run for a while, but my heart beat my brain into submission.  :)

yourpassion
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:58 PM
It was mutual. We met in a bar, I thought he was good looking. He asked for my number and i gave it to him. He came over the next night and never left.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)