Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Strapless bras

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:22 PM
  • 39 Replies
Do you wear them? Why or why not?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:31 PM
1 mom liked this
I only wear them if I'm wearing something that requires one. I'm too big to go braless and I don't like showing my bra straps all over the place.
sheri305
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:32 PM

Yes,when appropriate,because I have some tube sun dresses and other attire that require a strapless...

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Only if I have to. I have yet to find one that truly works for me. 

Tigress22304
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:44 PM

Yep I wear alot of strapless tops-I found a 2pck of bandeu (sp) bras at the dollar store for $3.99

These bad boys hold my girls up better then the $50 victoria secrets strapless bra DH bought me!!

I wear them often-they are soft/comfortable to wear and really support me. (I'm a 36E)

MommyJDTJ
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:44 PM
Me too

Quoting mumsy2three:

Only if I have to. I have yet to find one that truly works for me. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Firewoman33
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:47 PM

Yep.

Quoting lalasmama2007:

I only wear them if I'm wearing something that requires one. I'm too big to go braless and I don't like showing my bra straps all over the place.

RavishingMama
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 6:14 PM
I used to but since having kids the girls are a lot bigger! I found a great local lingerie shop that carries my size but since they are kinda pricey I've been focusing on getting more everyday bras.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AmyG1976
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 6:16 PM

Quoting lalasmama2007:

exactly this

"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity"   MLK
~A wife of 14 years to B mommy of 16 years to J, 11 year old D, 9 year old M, and our miracle baby born at 26 weeks J 7 years.           http://www.freewebs.com/sacredjourneys/index.htm

doll0302
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 6:22 PM

Quoting Tigress22304:

Yep I wear alot of strapless tops-I found a 2pck of bandeu (sp) bras at the dollar store for $3.99

These bad boys hold my girls up better then the $50 victoria secrets strapless bra DH bought me!!

I wear them often-they are soft/comfortable to wear and really support me. (I'm a 36E)

I am so jealous. I would love to wear a strapless bra. DH bought me the nicest dress to wear, and it is strapless, and I can't find a bra that is affordable. I am a 44F. Hey, if you ever come across any my size, send me one huh? LOL

Knightquester
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 6:34 PM

I do on a rare occasion when I am wearing a blouse or dress that would show my bra strap then I go strapless.  I prefer not to because I like the added support and I don't like it when I've had a strapless bra shift even a little, regardless if it's noticeable for others it feels uncomfortable for me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN