Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms
Do you wear them? Why or why not?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:22 PM
Replies (11-20):
Tigress22304
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 6:47 PM

Quoting doll0302:

Quoting Tigress22304:

Yep I wear alot of strapless tops-I found a 2pck of bandeu (sp) bras at the dollar store for $3.99

These bad boys hold my girls up better then the $50 victoria secrets strapless bra DH bought me!!

I wear them often-they are soft/comfortable to wear and really support me. (I'm a 36E)

I am so jealous. I would love to wear a strapless bra. DH bought me the nicest dress to wear, and it is strapless, and I can't find a bra that is affordable. I am a 44F. Hey, if you ever come across any my size, send me one huh? LOL

Momma I'mma hook you up-check out Herroom.com they sell bras in every size-and I mean EVERY size! they are somewhat pricey but WELLL worth the money let me tell you!!

Or you cuold try Torrid.com they sell some hot corsets-they hold up my girls and cup them perfectly!!! Again somewhat pricey but worth it!!

Mari6443
by Gold Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 6:53 PM
Only if I absolutely have to. I hate wearing strapless bras. They annoy me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
doll0302
by on May. 1, 2012 at 8:41 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Tigress22304:

Quoting doll0302:

Quoting Tigress22304:

Yep I wear alot of strapless tops-I found a 2pck of bandeu (sp) bras at the dollar store for $3.99

These bad boys hold my girls up better then the $50 victoria secrets strapless bra DH bought me!!

I wear them often-they are soft/comfortable to wear and really support me. (I'm a 36E)

I am so jealous. I would love to wear a strapless bra. DH bought me the nicest dress to wear, and it is strapless, and I can't find a bra that is affordable. I am a 44F. Hey, if you ever come across any my size, send me one huh? LOL

Momma I'mma hook you up-check out Herroom.com they sell bras in every size-and I mean EVERY size! they are somewhat pricey but WELLL worth the money let me tell you!!

Or you cuold try Torrid.com they sell some hot corsets-they hold up my girls and cup them perfectly!!! Again somewhat pricey but worth it!!

checking them out right now. Thanks so much!

sllytnkrbl
by on May. 1, 2012 at 8:52 AM

I didn't know you were in this group!

I don't wear them - I'd like to but have yet to find one that fits comfortably -  I find that most end up squishing the girls to stay in place and honestly I don't feel they deserve to be squished for the sake of fashion.

Karen_29
by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:41 AM

The only time I wore them was for graduation pictures in high school and for prom because I didnt want the strap showing..I dont care for them

jaytee
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2012 at 9:44 AM
I wear one when necessary.

What I need is a bra that gives me boobs w/o being to obvious, lol!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyofgirl1974
by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:54 AM

Quoting Mari6443:

Only if I absolutely have to. I hate wearing strapless bras. They annoy me.

Same here.

MrsJHoward
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2012 at 9:55 AM
Really? I might have to try that...

Quoting Tigress22304:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tigress22304
by on May. 1, 2012 at 10:00 AM

Quoting MrsJHoward:

Quoting Tigress22304:

http://www.amazon.com/ToBeInStyle-Plus-Size-Sexy-Bandeau/dp/B0072LBUOU/ref=sr_1_sc_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1335880757&sr=8-1-spell

they look something like this-I have black and white-they are COMFY!!

MrsJHoward
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2012 at 10:02 AM
Sweet! I'm Gunna check torrid to, after I have the baby of course! Lol

Quoting Tigress22304:

Quoting MrsJHoward:

Quoting Tigress22304:

http://www.amazon.com/ToBeInStyle-Plus-Size-Sexy-Bandeau/dp/B0072LBUOU/ref=sr_1_sc_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1335880757&sr=8-1-spell

they look something like this-I have black and white-they are COMFY!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN