Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

I Got My Blood Work Results :(

Posted by   + Show Post
So I went today to the hospital to have my Amylase and Lipase repeated and it went up a little bit. It's not crazy elevated I mean the Amylase is supposed to be under 110 and it's at 140 and Lipase is supposed to be under 300 and it's at 332. But just the fact that its elevated even a little frightens the life outta me. I'm so scared so now I have to have some tests done to determine exactly what is causing this elevation she said in January I had a CT scan and it showed all of my organs were good nothing wrong so it doesn't make sense for the elevation..... I get depressed so fast I been down all day and my husband keeps comforting me telling me it's probably nothing life threatning as long as you take care of yourself. I'm just such a sissy because I love my family so much we are so close. Please Jesus let everything be ok :(

Have any of you been through this before?
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 9:18 PM
Replies (21-24):
sdgd21
by Diana on May. 3, 2012 at 5:14 AM

Any news?

mmtosam06
by Bronze Member on May. 3, 2012 at 5:16 AM
Hugs sending prayers your way
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyivy25
by on May. 3, 2012 at 11:10 AM
Yes I went to the Dr on Tuesday she said she doesnt understand how or why it's elevated its slowly rising but she said for now it's not anything to be a wreck about. I am a wreck though because she can't figure out why and she even said she's confused, I may have to get my gallbladder taken out i mean if that's the worst thing to happen I can deal with that lol. I have to repeat the test in one month and have an abdominal ultrasound as well. I really hope that everything comes back normal :( all I keep thinking is pancreatic cancer and it mortifies me she said I don't think it's that and I really hope it isn't your too young so I don't know what to think anymore. I don't know if I should wait til the end of the month like she said or go see my gastro I'm so confused. But thank you so much for asking I really do appreciate it.....

Quoting sdgd21:

Any news?

sdgd21
by Diana on May. 3, 2012 at 8:24 PM

You are welcome, I am sure all will be fine. Don't give energy to it.  I will continue to pray, (((hugs)))

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN