Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

really?

Posted by on May. 1, 2012 at 3:12 AM
  • 0 Replies
Someone on the local facebook page that's kind of like craigslist was advertising her Christian preschool. There's someone on there demanding it be removed!
He says:
Are you licensed to talk about Jesus?
I agree completely Summer. Why is Patty allowed to instigate by proselytizing her religion in this buy and sell forum that caters to everyone? And Kassie, I offered no facts, I simply asked a question. Relax

Funny stuff. Dunno where you get your facts Mark, but I neither fear no am ignorant about religion, particularly Christianity. I have forced nothing. have merely objected to a post soliciting children in this Frogville forum by one who claims to love jesus and wants to teach her religion to your children. Sensitive stuff, sometimes best left to a parent because no two Christians might agree. She's the one you should be vetting. Has she read and studied the bible? Does she spare the rod only to spoil the child? Do they make animal sacrifices there. I'm just shopping and minding my own business. I didn't bring it up, but don't expect me to ignore such inappropriate solicitations and call me names, or you prove your own fear and ignorance.

I didn't include the people between because I'm mobile and its hard to copy and paste but you get the idea. Is it just me or is this guy being absolutely ridiculous? And hoe can you solicite to children on a website made for adults?? Really, he needs to get a grip!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 1, 2012 at 3:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN