Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

How do u like to dress

Posted by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:55 PM
  • 37 Replies
How do u like to dress
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
thecoffeefairy
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:57 PM
In cute dresses and heels.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kyledavidsmom
by Tara on May. 1, 2012 at 12:59 PM

Capri's and cute tops with sneakers

WesternNYmom
by Alaina on May. 1, 2012 at 1:06 PM

I am pretty conservative in my dress. I am plus sized, and don't feel comfortable showing off alot of skin. I live in jeans and tee shirts for the most part.  I were sweaters with camies under them in the winter (don't like too show alot of cleevage).  I also prefer my comfy loafers or running shoes to heels.  In the summer, I wear tee shirts or sleevless tops with wide straps (to cover the bra straps).  For bottoms I prefer bermuda style shorts or capries over short shorts. 

mybabysmama35
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2012 at 2:04 PM
1 mom liked this

jeans and a t-shirt. In the summer shorts or capris and tank tops.

mamabearlehman
by on May. 1, 2012 at 3:32 PM
Me too

Quoting WesternNYmom:

I am pretty conservative in my dress. I am plus sized, and don't feel comfortable showing off alot of skin. I live in jeans and tee shirts for the most part.  I were sweaters with camies under them in the winter (don't like too show alot of cleevage).  I also prefer my comfy loafers or running shoes to heels.  In the summer, I wear tee shirts or sleevless tops with wide straps (to cover the bra straps).  For bottoms I prefer bermuda style shorts or capries over short shorts. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pukalani79
by Kris on May. 1, 2012 at 3:34 PM

Jeans and a nice top usually.  I don't like T-shirts unless I'm working in the yard or working out

NananRaysmom
by Member on May. 1, 2012 at 3:38 PM
Jeans!! Sometimes a cute fitted T shirt...sometimes a nicer shirt but always jeans....and sneakers or flip flops. That is it. I don't dress up...I don't do heels...no make up. Even though I work for a big company in and office...we can wear jeans...thankfully!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TableforSeven
by Judy on May. 1, 2012 at 3:39 PM

I always have on a long skirt....ankle or mid-calf length.
I wear plain-colored t-shirts (long sleeved in winter...short sleeved in summer) - if I'm chilly I often wear a cardigan or shawl as well.
I cover my head as well - I have several types of hats and scarves that match my skirts. 

MKCA11
by on May. 1, 2012 at 3:41 PM

Jeans, T shirts and tennies

workoutmom2b1g
by on May. 1, 2012 at 3:43 PM

When at home with my kids or in grown up land?!?! LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN