Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms
How do u like to dress
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:55 PM
Replies (11-20):
AriMommy
by on May. 1, 2012 at 3:45 PM

I have to dress in business attire for work, but on my own time I love fitted jeans and cute summery blouses(I live in Hawaii) or fitted t-shirts.  Now that I'm pregnant, things are a little less fitted on the bottom, but I like to show off my baby bump.  :)

HTLoveMyBoys
by on May. 1, 2012 at 3:50 PM

At home I usually wear jeans and a t shirt or in the summer I will wear short and a tank top if it's really hot. For work I have to dress up a bit so I wear dress pants or a skirt with a nice top or occasionally a dress.

Loving Wife to Matt since 06/17/95.
Dedicated Mom to Shane Wyatt (05/29/96),
Brendan Cole (02/13/99), Liam Everett (04/06/01), Hayden Levi (01/10/03) & Riley Chase (12/28/07)

OHgirlinCA
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2012 at 3:51 PM
Jeans, cute shoes, and cute tops.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melissa632
by Melissa on May. 1, 2012 at 3:51 PM
Same

Quoting mybabysmama35:

jeans and a t-shirt. In the summer shorts or capris and tank tops.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mumsy2three
by Shauna on May. 1, 2012 at 3:53 PM

Comfortable~ jeans/ yoga pants and a t at home.  Khakis and a t or casual top at work.

SweetMama823
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2012 at 3:54 PM
Jeans, t-shirt, and converse.
Hate skirts, dresses nope not me!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Singlemominit
by on May. 1, 2012 at 3:56 PM

Im more of a dark person. Usually black pants with a band shirt, if I'm supposed to dress nice, I have some nice black dresses, black leggings (because I don't think showing all my tats is professional) and some nice black heels. Usually rock a bandana in my hair (also mohawks arent very professional when they're up and it takes forever to put up)

When I'm out with my friends, its either blue jeans, or black dickies, a band shirt or tank top and my mohawk is up

MommyJDTJ
by on May. 1, 2012 at 3:58 PM
I like Jeans and nice tops, but for work I had to do tshirts so now thats all I have and so its all I wear. And my tshirts are all funky from being so old and all men's tees :( im frumptastic most of the time and don't like it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2012 at 5:46 PM

I really like jeans and t-shirts or yoga pants and a shirt. That's mostly what I wear. It's hard to dress up because I sweat for nothing, which makes my hair all frizzy and my makeup melt. So I usually wear my hair in a tight ponytail or bun and no makeup. 

I would like to add that dressing up doesn't really make me feel pretty or sexy. I am uncomfortable when dressed up and it shows. My husband even prefers me dressed down. He says that's when I shine:)

brunett34
by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:35 PM

I wear jeans and t-shirts with tennis shoes. Sometimes when out with my man ( which every blue moon) I wear a dress shirt some nice jeans and heels.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)