Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dentist's Ruthless Revenge on Ex-Boyfriend Leaves Him Toothless!

Posted by on May. 2, 2012 at 1:00 AM
  • 9 Replies
Posted by Maressa Brown
on May 1, 2012 at 9:08 PM

dentist toolsBreaking up is hard to do, and sometimes, it's absolutely impossible to just "get over it" or "move on" right away. In the face of anger, you think of all the different ways you can possibly get back at him for the lies, cheating, manipulation, or whatever else lead to your relationship ending up in the garbage dump. You could come up with a thousand twisted scenarios. But, rarely, do you act on any of them! Well, guess one woman really couldn't help herself. 

Dentist Anna Mackowiak is facing jail time after her ex-boyfriend Marek Olszewski came to visit her for a toothache ... and she must have decided that her heartache was worse. She reportedly surgically removed all of his teeth! Wow. Talk about indulging your darkest revenge fantasy.

Mackowiak told The Daily Mail:

I tried to be professional and detach myself from my emotions. But when I saw him lying there I just thought, 'What a b-----d.'

No real details on what exactly he did for her to think that, but sheeeesh -- it had to have been pretty awful for her to "empty his mouth," as he put it. Or she just took her anger about their break-up way too far. Actually, let's be real, either way, she took it too far. And now, Mackowiak is now under investigation for medical malpractice and abusing the trust of a patient. She could potentially face up to three years in jail for the alleged incident.

Obviously, this is an extreme, totally crazy example of post-relationship revenge. But it really makes you think about how silly and pointless and, err, even destructive it can be to seek revenge on an ex.

The only time I ever personally sought revenge on a jerk who left me feeling broken, it totally blew up in my face. It's wasn't worth it. And I wasn't left feeling powerful -- just emptier. The lesson: I'm convinced (and I'm sure this dentist might now probably agree!) the best, real revenge is actually finding the strength to walk away and find happiness elsewhere. Not seeking an eye for eye. Or, I guess, in this case, a mouthful of chompers for a broken heart.

Have you ever sought revenge on an ex?

by on May. 2, 2012 at 1:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Pukalani79
by Kris on May. 2, 2012 at 1:09 AM
1 mom liked this

I read that earlier today and yes, she did go way overboard.  But still...what was he thinking going to see her in the first place!?

vermontmoms
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2012 at 6:59 AM
That's funny!

He was the dummy for still having her as his dentist after he broke up. Yes, she took it too far too... But that is funny. Why on earth would he sit there and let her do it? You can feel a tooth being extracted!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lalasmama2007
by Ticia on May. 2, 2012 at 10:35 AM
Quoting vermontmoms:

That's funny!

He was the dummy for still having her as his dentist after he broke up. Yes, she took it too far too... But that is funny. Why on earth would he sit there and let her do it? You can feel a tooth being extracted!

He was knocked out when she did it....
mbnich0269
by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:38 AM
1 mom liked this
Twisted bitch
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aMarieT
by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:39 AM
1 mom liked this

she should lose her license

there is nothing adult, or professional, about what she did. She should be ashamed of herself and he should press charges

Strega
by Tami on May. 2, 2012 at 10:42 AM
1 mom liked this

What a Psycho.

Daisypath - (oQoi)

Follow Me on Pinterest

snowangel1979
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2012 at 10:53 AM
Part of me is like Omg that poor guy.

Now the other part is like lmao. Seriously how stupid or just plain cocky are you to go to your ex-girlfriend and let her knock you out and think she's going to be nice. Out of all the dentist in the world, your going to go to her after what I'm guessing was a bad break up.

I had revenge on an ex boyfriend once and he deserved it. I had a nice car and him and his family decided they would slash my tires and change the locks on my apartment (not even his, my apartment. He didn't live there) when we broke up. Was locked out of my house and had no car to get to work. This was before cell phones where popular, I had to walk a mile to use a phone.

Of course he came back sorry wanting me back. I got back with him,let him put expensive tires on my car, moved at the end of my lease and called the cops every time he came to my new house. Probably one of the lowest things I've ever done.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WesternNYmom
by Alaina on May. 2, 2012 at 1:06 PM

Whatever happend to just moving on?  When my ex broke up with me,  I started going to the gym, lost weight, bought myself a new wardrobe, and a great haircut, and started dating again.  The best revenge I ever got on my ex was moving on and meeting the man of my dreams.  All this women is going to get is a criminal record and a huge bill for his dental work. Not to mention, she through away her career, over her anger towards this guy.  So not worth it.

sheri305
by on May. 2, 2012 at 1:24 PM

I read this one and I dont know rather to lmbo or Smh,lol....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)