Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Does anyone else have children that have......

Posted by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:50 AM
  • 5 Replies

I was just wondering if anyone else has a child with JRA or Celiac Disease??? My nine year old son has both.

by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
ChancesMommy07
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2012 at 8:51 AM
My 4 year old son has JRA.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shajdinyak
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2012 at 9:03 AM
We are actually going to Dr tomorrow for dds tummy issues and celibacy was something I was going to mention. What are symptoms? Is jra juvenile arthritis? Sorry if I'm incorrect!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nickigoingon8
by on May. 2, 2012 at 4:59 PM

Yeah juvenile rhuematoid arthritis. I just brought him to the ENT today too and now they are saying that he has reflux pharangitis and I have to restrict his diet even more...not sure what I am going to do with his food now.

beccababe
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 11:59 AM

My 4 yrs old has JRA. He was diagnosed last year. He has it on his left side in his wrist and knee. They test him regularly for his eyes and other places he could get it! He is on Methotrexate ( Immune suppressant) and Neproxin ( anti-inflamitory). He deals real well. I am still doing more research on it though. I have found that it could very well be linked to my Hashimoto's ( Thyroid Problem) and everything that I found says it is, but not in so many words. He gets grumpy from being in pain on bad days and he gets to where he don't want to walk or go bye-bye. but we are dealing one day at a time!

loreleismama
by Member on Jun. 19, 2012 at 12:13 PM

My nephew has Celiac Disease.  He found out right after his 12th birthday, almost a year ago.  It was a hard adjustment for him to be entering middle school when kids just want to be "normal" and have this "odd" diet.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)