Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Is It Me Or Does It Feel Like Jessica Simpson Was Pregnant Forever?

Posted by on May. 2, 2012 at 1:40 PM
  • 10 Replies

I do like getting snippets about celebs here and there, but there are some people we're just over saturated with. I'm thrilled for her, but do you think it was too much coverage?

I did write a funny thing about it at: http://www.diaryofapregnantcomedian.blogspot.com/2012/05/is-jessica-simpson-elephant-or-is-it.html

by on May. 2, 2012 at 1:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jillbailey26
by on May. 2, 2012 at 1:42 PM

The kid is almost 10lbs.  It does seem like she was pregnant forever, as big as the baby is, no wonder she was huge.

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

offrdngal
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2012 at 1:59 PM
I bet she felt like she pregnant forever. Up until her last few months, when they were dogging her about gaining too much weight, I hadn't heard much about her. I am glad my son was only 7lb 10 1/2oz...her "little" Maxwell is HUGE!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RavishingMama
by on May. 2, 2012 at 2:00 PM
I didn't think so, but I don't keep up with that sort of thing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melissa632
by Melissa on May. 2, 2012 at 2:01 PM
1 mom liked this
I didn't even know she was pregnant until like a month ago. I actually can't stand her, so I don't read up on her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
snoggletog
by on May. 2, 2012 at 2:25 PM

Lol, yes so therefore not just you!

k11311
by on May. 2, 2012 at 2:34 PM

Is her's different from ours? We've all being there!

import1a92
by on May. 2, 2012 at 4:05 PM
She did get a lot of coverage as well as Beyonce. Two public pregnancies I could have lived without hearing or reading about... But she was really promoting her various projects left and right before she couldn't. Which makes sense now after learning that she had a c-section. But even in October when she announced she was expecting, she LOOKED like she was going to bust then and she was only 3 months along. She had so many unflattering pictures of her posted the past 7 months, that it was uncertain of how far along she was. It was sad.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Karen_29
by on May. 2, 2012 at 5:33 PM

It did seem like a long pregnancy..lol

MayMommy07
by Member on May. 2, 2012 at 5:53 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes! I thought it was just me who thought this....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovingmommywife
by on May. 2, 2012 at 5:57 PM
It did seem like she was. Wow 10lbs. I'm glad mine were all under 6 lbs. lol. But at least she had a healthy bad girl and no complications. She will be a wonderful mom.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)