Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

So he finally moved out!!!

Posted by on May. 2, 2012 at 2:48 PM
  • 7 Replies
2 moms liked this
After months of fighting and me begging my bf to stay with me.. He moved out yesterday which was our 2 year anniversary...
The fighting started over me buying a home when he wanted to wait but I got a grant from wells Fargo for 30k so I had to take the opportunity. Then he started saying I'm nasty in fights and so disrespectful he had to leave. The majority of the fighting was over the home purchase. We aren't married so I felt the need to press on with my dream of homeownership. The home has a back house that I rent out so my share of the mortgage is only 150.00$ month! It was the best financial move for me.
I thought I would be a mess when he moved out, but I'm a bit relieved and excited about having a love life again. He wasn't affectionate at all for the past 4 months and I need to snuggle to feel loved.
Wish me luck! Dating feels a bit weird since I was happy with being settled with him...
by on May. 2, 2012 at 2:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Bero2007
by on May. 2, 2012 at 3:16 PM
1 mom liked this

Sounds like life will be looking up for you and that guy has no idea how good he had it. Why would any guy get upset that they were with someone responsible enough to buy a house? Men are so stupid

becca1986
by on May. 2, 2012 at 3:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Good luck
yourpassion
by on May. 2, 2012 at 3:30 PM
1 mom liked this
Congrats on the house!!! Good luck with everything else. It seems like its a better situation that he's not there. Not sure why he would mad at you for buying a home. unless its insecurity.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AriMommy
by on May. 2, 2012 at 3:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Good for you for doing what you wanted and what was best for you.  If he couldn't be supportive, it was his problem. Sounds like you are better off without him. Good luck to you.  :)

4newmommy
by on May. 2, 2012 at 5:34 PM
I think he was a bit imascalated by it..
4newmommy
by on May. 2, 2012 at 5:39 PM
It sucks to be dumped but at least I have a home and pay way less then I had to while splitting the bills in an apartment...
mumsy2three
by Shauna on May. 2, 2012 at 6:50 PM
1 mom liked this

good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN