Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Signature help!

Posted by on May. 2, 2012 at 2:59 PM
  • 4 Replies

I'm pretty new here and can't figure out how to make a cool signature like everyone has :) Can someone pretty please help :)

by on May. 2, 2012 at 2:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
billssweety
by on May. 2, 2012 at 3:34 PM

Search siggy groups, there are tons from raunchy to christian so you can choose a group that bests fits you!  I used to be in 4-5 of them, but it got to hard to keep up with and now I am in just 1 and I really like it!  Good luck!

Bero2007
by on May. 2, 2012 at 3:35 PM

Once I do that how do I add it? I tried adding some stuff but it just keeps trying to put it on my profile page

Quoting billssweety:

Search siggy groups, there are tons from raunchy to christian so you can choose a group that bests fits you!  I used to be in 4-5 of them, but it got to hard to keep up with and now I am in just 1 and I really like it!  Good luck!

billssweety
by on May. 2, 2012 at 4:14 PM

Go to "my account", then "account settings", then click the tab that something about font and signature (I can't get into mine right now, can't remember my password.), then click on signature on the left and you can "add" up to 25 signatures!!

Quoting Bero2007:

Once I do that how do I add it? I tried adding some stuff but it just keeps trying to put it on my profile page

Quoting billssweety:

Bero2007
by on May. 2, 2012 at 5:02 PM

Thank you! I completely missed that whole section! lol

Quoting billssweety:

Go to "my account", then "account settings", then click the tab that something about font and signature (I can't get into mine right now, can't remember my password.), then click on signature on the left and you can "add" up to 25 signatures!!

Quoting Bero2007:

Quoting billssweety:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)