Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

What do I do?

Posted by on May. 2, 2012 at 3:58 PM
  • 6 Replies

My husband has been out of town for almost two months now but honestly speaking, I have not miss him yet and he coming by 9Th. I love him very much, and talk to him very day  by phone or through email. What do I do.

by on May. 2, 2012 at 3:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
unsuspected
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2012 at 4:00 PM

Ahm ... what do you do about what?

Your time together?

Or the fact you don't miss him while he's gone?

I say you use your time together to TALK about what's going on.  Why has been gone for 2 months? 

k11311
by on May. 2, 2012 at 4:14 PM

What do I do to miss him? We talk about the kids,school,work but not much about ourselves since that gives me sleeping difficulties.

mamaslilpunkin
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2012 at 4:16 PM

You can't make yourself miss someone.Either you do or you don't.

in love                           blowing bubbles               puppy

Nathan & Tracey 06.12.99             Grace 10.10.03            Jonas 08.28.10

erikadi
by Member on May. 2, 2012 at 4:20 PM

This is just my interpretation, but you seem to be in a secure relationship. See how it is when he gets back. It may be weird at first, but you guys should get into the swing of things. If things are still rocky by the next time he leaves you may need to readdress it, but give it some time.

erikadi
by Member on May. 2, 2012 at 4:23 PM

Do you mean it gives you sleeping difficulties because you talk late at night or you are worried about your relationship and it keeps you up at night? Hopefully you guys can get a day time date and talk. Nothing too serious. Just get back into joking with each other and have fun.  It will be kind of like you are dating again and then that might remind you why you fell in love and are still together. It will be good though to talk about the serious stuff too later on.

k11311
by on May. 2, 2012 at 4:32 PM

I guess, I have occupied my mind so much  with the care of 5 kids alone, does why. Thanks.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)