Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

No! im not okay! please stop asking!

Posted by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:51 PM
  • 6 Replies
My loving husband is by far the best husband! I truly appreciate the fact that he is concerned and cares for me. The first few times he asked me if I was okay was enduring! But after the MILLIONTH time asking me if I was okay is getting irritating!

NO I'm not okay! I'm laboring! Labor has started but its not "active" enough to head into the hospital. The aches and pains suck! I'm not whinning. I'm just waiting it out until its time to head to the hospital!

So dearest, loving husband of mine. I love you dearly! But please, PLEASE stop asking me if I'm okay when you KNOW I'm not! This goes for not asking me what's wrong when you know I'm contracting! Love your laboring wife!

PS: keep our cute rambunctious 20 montth old occupied so I can labor in peace until its time! Thanks a bunch love.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
bloomsr
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:54 PM
Aww:) a nice warm bath and maybe washing the floor on your hands and knees can help get your labor to kick up a notch. Good luck on your labor and delivery:)
lalasmama2007
by Ticia on May. 3, 2012 at 1:00 AM

Aww...good luck! 

littleacorn
by on May. 3, 2012 at 1:05 AM
I second the bath (unless your water has broke) and maybe a nice relaxing novel to take your mind off things until they can't be ignored. That's what I did when I was in labor from Wednesday to Saturday (this is how I rang in 2005 lol) with my second baby.

Quoting bloomsr:

Aww:) a nice warm bath and maybe washing the floor on your hands and knees can help get your labor to kick up a notch. Good luck on your labor and delivery:)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sdgd21
by Diana on May. 3, 2012 at 5:20 AM

same here, I pray it all goes well! 

Quoting littleacorn:

I second the bath (unless your water has broke) and maybe a nice relaxing novel to take your mind off things until they can't be ignored. That's what I did when I was in labor from Wednesday to Saturday (this is how I rang in 2005 lol) with my second baby.

Quoting bloomsr:

sdgd21
by Diana on May. 3, 2012 at 5:20 AM

Post pIcs

Karen_29
by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:30 AM

aww sorry about the pain..my husband did the same with me until I not so sweetly told him to leave me alone..which i felt bad about later but a girl can only take so much! hope your labor goes quickly!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)