Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Plans for the upcoming weekend?

Posted by   + Show Post

What do you have planned?

by on May. 3, 2012 at 12:02 AM
Replies (11-20):
lalasmama2007
by Ticia on May. 3, 2012 at 10:12 AM
Quoting ashandryzmom:

Camping...can't wait!

Enjoy!
lalasmama2007
by Ticia on May. 3, 2012 at 10:12 AM
Quoting Karen_29:

well since I have been working a different shift..a girl i work with is on 12 weeks maternity leave..all i do is work! Friday 8 hours,saturday and sunday 12 hours...SUCKS!!! i cant wait to get my old shift back where I am off on sundays and only work 8 hours on saturdays.

That stinks =(
LadyStork
by on May. 3, 2012 at 10:13 AM
If not.recovering from more dental work, most likely nothing, as always.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lalasmama2007
by Ticia on May. 3, 2012 at 10:13 AM
Quoting MixedCooke:

Lion Country Safari for my daughter's 2 yr birthday and then a mexican themed birthday dinner and then cake and presents!

Happy Birthday to your dd!
lalasmama2007
by Ticia on May. 3, 2012 at 10:14 AM
Quoting kblpooh:

My weekend starts today. My aunt and uncle are arriving from FL for the big weekend. Then on Fri my other aunt, uncle, 2 cousins and grandmother arrive Fri. On Saturday is my son's baptism and Sunday is my daughter's first communion.

Have a good weekend!
LuvHugs429
by Gold Member on May. 3, 2012 at 10:16 AM

Friday night Kickball :D  Should be fun since we are playing against some friends.

Saturday DSs 1st Communion, DD has a birthday party in the afternoon, probably going to Nephews baseball game.

Sunday Hubby Softball game, SILs babyshower, and laundry.

Owner of Groups:

http://www.cafemom.com/group/114224  May 2005 Kids

http://www.cafemom.com/group/114223 September 2002 kids

http://www.cafemom.com/group/116341 Once Upon A Time (TV Series)

melissa632
by Melissa on May. 3, 2012 at 10:17 AM
This weekend is the start of my Saturday babysitting gig. My friends just got divorced & it's in the custody agreement that I get their little girl on Saturdays because they both work. I didn't even know you could assign a specific person to babysit. Anyway, Sunday my son has a birthday party to attend right in the middle of the day, so well probably just stay close to home. I really want to go see the drum circle on the beach Saturday night, though. It's going to be a super moon this weekend & I think it would be awesome to be out on the beach.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aiyess
by on May. 3, 2012 at 10:19 AM
DD and I are going to a baby shower Saturday afternoon then going to the city for a very good friend's birthday dinner. We are bringing the kids since Tommy doesn't stay with anyone but mommy and daddy. Sunday is up in the air. If its nice, we might picnic at the park. If not,might go shopping instead.

The weather has been really funky. It doesn't know what it wants to do. I did enjoy the thunder and lighting last night.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KylesMom409
by Linnette on May. 3, 2012 at 11:31 AM
1 mom liked this
We're leaving for Disney on Sunday! :) Our vacation officially starts on Saturday.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lalasmama2007
by Ticia on May. 3, 2012 at 12:26 PM
Quoting LuvHugs429:

Friday night Kickball :D  Should be fun since we are playing against some friends.

Saturday DSs 1st Communion, DD has a birthday party in the afternoon, probably going to Nephews baseball game.

Sunday Hubby Softball game, SILs babyshower, and laundry.

Have a great weekend!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)