Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Plans for the upcoming weekend?

Posted by   + Show Post

What do you have planned?

by on May. 3, 2012 at 12:02 AM
Replies (21-30):
lalasmama2007
by Ticia on May. 3, 2012 at 12:27 PM
Quoting KylesMom409:

We're leaving for Disney on Sunday! :) Our vacation officially starts on Saturday.

Have a blast and take lots of pics!
lalasmama2007
by Ticia on May. 3, 2012 at 12:27 PM
Quoting aiyess:

DD and I are going to a baby shower Saturday afternoon then going to the city for a very good friend's birthday dinner. We are bringing the kids since Tommy doesn't stay with anyone but mommy and daddy. Sunday is up in the air. If its nice, we might picnic at the park. If not,might go shopping instead.

The weather has been really funky. It doesn't know what it wants to do. I did enjoy the thunder and lighting last night.

Have a good weekend!
lalasmama2007
by Ticia on May. 3, 2012 at 12:29 PM
Quoting melissa632:

This weekend is the start of my Saturday babysitting gig. My friends just got divorced & it's in the custody agreement that I get their little girl on Saturdays because they both work. I didn't even know you could assign a specific person to babysit. Anyway, Sunday my son has a birthday party to attend right in the middle of the day, so well probably just stay close to home. I really want to go see the drum circle on the beach Saturday night, though. It's going to be a super moon this weekend & I think it would be awesome to be out on the beach.

Interesting....I never heard of that either. Did you have to agree to do it? Anyway, have a good one!
chinosruca
by on May. 3, 2012 at 12:30 PM
Worl work work.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BeckyP.
by on May. 3, 2012 at 12:36 PM
Lunch with my mom and LO on Saturday and checking out my friend's new place on Sunday. DH will be away for his drill weekend.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melissa632
by on May. 3, 2012 at 12:39 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes, I had to agree to it. I gladly did. I love their little one to pieces. Besides, I'm home all alone on Saturdays, so it gives me something to do & a couple bucks in my pocket. Win-win for all of us.

Thank you! You enjoy your weekend, too :-)

Quoting lalasmama2007:

Quoting melissa632:

This weekend is the start of my Saturday babysitting gig. My friends just got divorced & it's in the custody agreement that I get their little girl on Saturdays because they both work. I didn't even know you could assign a specific person to babysit. Anyway, Sunday my son has a birthday party to attend right in the middle of the day, so well probably just stay close to home. I really want to go see the drum circle on the beach Saturday night, though. It's going to be a super moon this weekend & I think it would be awesome to be out on the beach.

Interesting....I never heard of that either. Did you have to agree to do it? Anyway, have a good one!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WesternNYmom
by Alaina on May. 3, 2012 at 12:59 PM

Tomorrow night, Ice cream social, and Art show at DS's school.  Earlier in the day I will be going to the store to pick up the pics I ordered for a Mother's Day Suprise for my mom, mil, and grandmothers. Saturday, DD has ballet and tap class. Afterwards we are going to my parents for a visit.  Sunday, housework, laundry, and we maybe going to the inlaws for dinner.

bizkit_fanky
by Gold Member on May. 3, 2012 at 1:02 PM
Going to babysit one of my nephews early Saturday.....Sunday after church takin dd swimming...
Magilla_Gorilla
by on May. 3, 2012 at 1:57 PM

Canning salmon, planting some veggies, reading some of my book if I can, and maybe taking my kids to the Kid's Castle so they can burn off energy.

jenny76
by on May. 3, 2012 at 4:17 PM
I'm gonna be a Dancemom this weekend. My oldest daughter and her dance team is competing all weekend. Glad it's her last competition of the year!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)