Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

How many of you announce that you wont be on or posting on certain days or times?

Why do you think it's necessary to do it? 

by on May. 3, 2012 at 12:37 AM
Replies (31-35):
Mommynay2
by on May. 4, 2012 at 7:06 AM
I don't people put way too much information online. Some people will even put in their nap times I mean where is the limit?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommybug77
by on May. 4, 2012 at 8:36 AM
Only in mod groups
pebbles98
by on May. 4, 2012 at 10:31 AM

LOL

Quoting Mommynay2:

I don't people put way too much information online. Some people will even put in their nap times I mean where is the limit?

Raeann11
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2012 at 10:48 AM

Yes I am saying so they can report to another Mod. There are times things need to be brought up right away and taken care of right away. We all know how things can get out of control fast(Drama happens). So if this person is comfortable and feels better coming to me and I am not there. They can go to another mod and get it taken care of right fast then waiting for me to come back in two days or a week later.

It is a responsibility of a mod to make sure things go well and well if I am not around to help. They need to know I am not there and can go to another Mod. We all have people we click with and feel more comfortable bringing things up to.

Quoting pebbles98:

Just out of curiosity, what type of things are soooo important that they can't wait or be taken up with some other mod?

Quoting Raeann11:

I do in the group I am a mod in. Only when I know I will be gone for a few days. I am a mod and have respoiblities and one is if someone needs something and what if they happen to come to me that time I am gone and they are sitting waiting. When they could have gone right away to someone else. I feel it is being responsible in that group.

MrsRobinson06
by Amy on May. 4, 2012 at 12:34 PM

I sure dont. I doubt my posts are cared about that much lol. I do let my mod group know if I'm going on vacation so they know why I'm not posting but thats about it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)