Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Heels

Posted by on May. 4, 2012 at 4:56 PM
  • 17 Replies
Do any of u other mothers love wearing hig heels like me if so how often do u wear them and are u wearing them today
by on May. 4, 2012 at 4:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tbarnes895
by on May. 4, 2012 at 5:01 PM
Never worn them except to dances and weddings. My feet couldn't handle them and I'm tall as it is and have to buy long pants and they aren't that long with flats I'd look like I was wearing highwaters with heels on. Wish it was different i'd wear them if I thought I could pull it off and be comfy too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chinosruca
by on May. 4, 2012 at 5:04 PM
I love the way they look, not tge way they feel. I rarely wear them. I prefer comfort to fashion when it comes to my feet.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mumsy2three
by Shauna on May. 4, 2012 at 5:37 PM

I never wear heels.

JasonsMom2007
by Lisa on May. 4, 2012 at 5:38 PM

Quoting mumsy2three:

I never wear heels.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AriMommy
by on May. 4, 2012 at 5:42 PM

I love love love my heals!  Had to give them up now that I'm prego(climbing stairs at work, plus being off balance is not a fun combo), but I used to wear them at least 5 days a week.

KristinawithaK
by on May. 4, 2012 at 5:44 PM

love love love heels.  I'm 5'9" and I love wearing 3 inches or higher.  

I wear them most every day, but didn't feel like it today, it's cold and wet and I just wanted scrubbed out comfy clothes.

TableforSeven
by Judy on May. 4, 2012 at 6:05 PM

I don't own any high heels - I don'tt find them comfortable.  I wore them a lot  as a teen....but can't be bothered with the uncomfotable feet and aching claves as an adult.
All of my shoes are flats - especially my dressss-shoes (we have a 1.25 mile walk - each way - to our synagogue....I am NOT doing that in heels!). 

jenny76
by on May. 4, 2012 at 6:27 PM
I love heels! I'm 5'4 so I love the height plus I think I look slimmer with heels. I wear pretty much everyday except when I hanging out at home
Dannille33
by on May. 4, 2012 at 7:13 PM
I don't wear heels
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommieof
by on May. 4, 2012 at 7:38 PM
Only on date night with hubby all other days I'm a flip flop girl even when it's cold
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)