Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Any other moms wish their husband

Posted by   + Show Post

Wishing my husband would get up off his butt and help without asking me if I wanted help. Also wish he would make dinner sometimes without asking what I want for dinner. I don't ask him everynight what he wants I just make dinner. Sorry had to vent and see if anyone else has these same issues. I love him dearly(most of the time :)

groombride

Little update for all of you. Had a talk with my husband today just couldn't do it more and it isnt just about dinner. He stepped it up quite abit. I also ended up with a migraine today darn weather changes. He let me nap for 3 hours. He knows that he is going to have to work with me and try harder.  I love him dearly just get very frustrated some days. I know he works all day and I am home per say I am always running around for him and the kids plus spending hours on couponing so that our family can afford what we need. 

Was nice to see I am not the only one in this situation. Both my sisters husbands cook but yet they cant fix anything around the house so I am in a good position and need to chill some also.

by on May. 4, 2012 at 7:48 PM
Replies (41-42):
ashleywright88
by on May. 6, 2012 at 12:09 AM

My husband is really good about helping on his day off. I don't ask ever because he works and I stay at home. But if I have a Dr.s appointment or something I will come home and he has cleaned out my oven or cleaned my refrigerator, I am really lucky.

Hectictracy
by Member on May. 6, 2012 at 12:27 AM
1 mom liked this
On nights I ask my hubby to cook, he goes and gets a pizza. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN