Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Really!!!???

Posted by on May. 4, 2012 at 9:48 PM
  • 16 Replies

So Dh and I have been trying to get my SD mom on board with breaking her from wearing diapers (shes 6). No mental issues, She gets busy and forgets. (I guess). We are trying to get placemnt for lots of reasons this is one of them. The list keeps growing with this chick. DH had a court date for the placement and hes informed that SD is now standing in a corner and peeing herself then apperently is pulling down her pants and peeing on students. When we asked how she was being punished for the actions he was told "Well we really cant punish her because it happens at school. And we arnt around her then." Really REALLY. First its one prob now its another and you cant punsh her because your not around her when she does it really. And then u wonder why we dont have those issues down here. Because we have rules and punishment. Sorry rant over. 

by on May. 4, 2012 at 9:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
chinosruca
by on May. 4, 2012 at 10:03 PM
3 moms liked this
A 6 year old in a diaper? Standing in corners peeing on herself? Peeing on others?

She IS mentally ill. And she needs help. That is not normal.

You are lucky she didn't pee on my child. All hell would break lose.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rwblake2011
by on May. 4, 2012 at 10:12 PM
Im betting she is doing it for ATTENTION. My dsd is only 3 and already does the pants wetting on cue so her mommy will tell her its an accident. We have custody of dsd so we no longer let mom mention potty time. Placement with you and dh?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
soulofsunmama
by on May. 4, 2012 at 10:19 PM
1 mom liked this
Poor baby!
She doesn't "have" to be mentally ill to be doing this....she's screaming out for attention.
I hope everything works out for her!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2012 at 10:41 PM

Oh wow. That's not normal at all. 

chinosruca
by on May. 4, 2012 at 11:28 PM
Mentally stable kids don't piss on people to get attention.

Quoting soulofsunmama:

Poor baby!

She doesn't "have" to be mentally ill to be doing this....she's screaming out for attention.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
e-doolittle
by Kelly on May. 4, 2012 at 11:52 PM
Wow!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
soulofsunmama
by on May. 5, 2012 at 3:29 AM
Who really knows?
People have been known to do much worse for attention...
Quoting chinosruca:

Mentally stable kids don't piss on people to get attention.

Quoting soulofsunmama:

Poor baby!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kblpooh
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2012 at 3:53 AM
4 moms liked this
Is she being abused by someone at her mom's? Soiling yourself sometimes is an indicator of abuse. I would recommend you have her seen by her Dr and a therapist to get answers for her behavior. I am not sure that punishment is the right thing yet. Find out the cause first. There may be reasons for her behavior that need a certain intervention.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
soulofsunmama
by on May. 5, 2012 at 5:07 AM
Agreed!!!

Quoting kblpooh:

Is she being abused by someone at her mom's? Soiling yourself sometimes is an indicator of abuse. I would recommend you have her seen by her Dr and a therapist to get answers for her behavior. I am not sure that punishment is the right thing yet. Find out the cause first. There may be reasons for her behavior that need a certain intervention.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mumsy2three
by Shauna on May. 5, 2012 at 7:30 AM

This, good luck.

Quoting kblpooh:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN