Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Update on murder of hubby's great-niece (original story posted in July)

Posted by   + Show Post
by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:57 AM
Replies (21-30):
Quinn525
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2012 at 12:23 PM
Definitely she should also lose the other kids. Aholes who subject their kids to abusers suck.

Quoting offrdngal:

I wish I knew.  I don't think Deana should get off scott-free.  It makes me angry knowing that she allowed this jackass to remain in the home after the baby's ribs.  She is partly to blame for the situation here.

Quoting Quinn525:

Depending on the state, the prosecution will look to the family members to ok the deal. Why isn't the mom also being prosecuted? She was in the apartment and the baby had previous injuries?!

Quoting offrdngal:

I agree with you and it pisses me off...the "deal".

Quoting Quinn525:

20-30 years= 8-15 with good behavior. That is not justice. Stupid prosecutor.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KylesMom409
by Linnette on May. 5, 2012 at 12:24 PM
Definitely! How horrible.

Quoting lalasmama2007:

How sad =(   I hope he gets the maximum sentence!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
valeriesmom1112
by on May. 5, 2012 at 3:08 PM

Was your DH related to the mom? what did she do? I would have probably killed my bf if he EVEN tried hurting her! This just makes me want to cry especially because of the how easy his sentence is! I hope he gets what he deserves in there! 

Quoting offrdngal:

I don't get it either.

Quoting valeriesmom1112:

Why would you place your knee into her stomach? That is just so sad :(  That poor little girl :(

Mamas1stbaby
by Member on May. 5, 2012 at 3:14 PM
Very sad poor baby... :-(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rbeauchamp
by on May. 5, 2012 at 3:23 PM

It takes a very evil human to hurt babies/children, elderly or animals in my book. I want to hurt this guy like he hurt that sweet baby....

offrdngal
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2012 at 4:00 PM

Yup..the mom is his niece.  Not really sure what went down, they kept it on the down-low.  I do know that her mom came out to help out, when DCFS came in and took the kids.  I don't know where the kids are now.  Bill's family doesn't talk to each other much.  Bill has tried to get updates, but hasn't been able to.

Quoting valeriesmom1112:

Was your DH related to the mom? what did she do? I would have probably killed my bf if he EVEN tried hurting her! This just makes me want to cry especially because of the how easy his sentence is! I hope he gets what he deserves in there! 

Quoting offrdngal:

I don't get it either.

Quoting valeriesmom1112:

Why would you place your knee into her stomach? That is just so sad :(  That poor little girl :(

stacy2607
by Stacy on May. 5, 2012 at 9:09 PM
So sad that poor baby girl!! :( I have a 2 month old baby girl (10weeks old) and I cant even imagine..I'm looking at her right now wondering how anyone could hurt an innocent beautiful baby!! Sick SOB!!!
CafeMom Tickers
offrdngal
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2012 at 9:10 PM

I will never understand it, either.

Quoting stacy2607:

So sad that poor baby girl!! :( I have a 2 month old baby girl (10weeks old) and I cant even imagine..I'm looking at her right now wondering how anyone could hurt an innocent beautiful baby!! Sick SOB!!!

mamabearlehman
by on May. 5, 2012 at 9:35 PM
This makes me ill. How could anyone hurt a child like that? It's hard not to weep just thinking about it. This asshole and the mother deserve to rot in hell for eternity. I hope they torture him in prison.

Now that sweet baby flys with the angels and will never know pain again. She is craddled in the arms of the Almighty.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsSexyCurtains
by on May. 5, 2012 at 9:40 PM

I cried reading that :(  How awful of someone to do that to a baby!  How was that going to make her quiet?!  He needs to get the maximum!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)