Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

How many years have you been married? Did it take a lot of work to get where you are? Are you happily married? 

by on May. 6, 2012 at 8:08 PM
Replies (61-70):
lalasmama2007
by Ticia on May. 8, 2012 at 12:46 AM

Ive never been married, but my SO and I have been together for 7 years.

NaturalezaLover
by on May. 8, 2012 at 12:07 PM

We've been married for 14 years. We have our ups and downs, we have very different opinions about almost everything and we argue a lot. I would say that for us is very important to trust each other, respect, tolerate, and be patients.

I had a health issue not too long ago, and he told me: "I'd be lost if you are not with me. I need you", that gave me strength to keep going. We love each other more and more everyday.

I would marry him againin love 

irishmama1007
by on May. 8, 2012 at 12:09 PM

I have been happily married for 7 years. It took a lot of work to get to where we are in terms of life...but we have never had a rocky relationship.

mandiNthomas
by on May. 8, 2012 at 12:14 PM
Us. Too!

Quoting Cara5:

We are not legally married, but we are very commited and very happy. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stacy2607
by Stacy on May. 8, 2012 at 12:30 PM
We have been together since i was 15, We have been Together 17 yrs in August and been Married 14 yrs in August...we did have a few small problems in the past, but weare very happy.. We just had our 9th baby in Feb.
CafeMom Tickers
sweetmissy_05
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2012 at 12:37 PM

It will be 1 year on August 18th of this year.  Yes it took a lot of work and yes we are happily married.

JayneeDoe
by on May. 9, 2012 at 11:29 AM
Been together for 9 years been married for 5 in aug ;). Have had our struggles but we are best friends and happy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rosebud12582
by on May. 9, 2012 at 11:54 AM

We have been married for 7.5 years, but have been together for 15.  We have had many good times and bad, many easy times and many hard times.  But through it all we have always loved each other.  There have times I have considered giving up on us, but I have never seriously thought about it because I know what we have is worth the effort. 

storkradio193
by on May. 9, 2012 at 12:09 PM

5 years...We are happy, but we don't always agree and it takes work at times.

http://www.cafemom.com/home/storkradio193

allensavannahs
by on May. 9, 2012 at 12:14 PM

Ive been married 6 years.  its never work, but its not been always easy.  If you want it, then it shouldn't be HARD.  marriage...any relationship for that matter but mostly marriage i believe is a test of patience every day, and every day you have to fall in love all over again.  its compromise.  I am not sure today if i am happily married... i know I'm not UNhappily married.... if that makes any sense. We seperated for almost a year and now there are trust issues.  I have to trust he wont step out AGAIN, and he says he has to trust that i wont step out at all..

my three year old ,my six  year old

my teen my pirateand me!

I'm a Mother, Wife , Friend. Granddaughter, Neice, Aunt , Nerd, but most of all i'm ME.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)