Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Newly separated....

Posted by on May. 7, 2012 at 5:27 AM
  • 13 Replies

Husband moved out and now I'm busting my butt to get a job. He's being helpful. He says he cares but I don't believe it.

Our relationship never survived our moving to another state and having our daughter. 

When did you know it was over?

by on May. 7, 2012 at 5:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sheepy
by on May. 7, 2012 at 5:29 AM

When he almost killed me.

Galicja
by on May. 7, 2012 at 5:31 AM

Quoting Sheepy:

That's pretty awful. Thankfully we never got that far. I'm glad you're still alive.

Sheepy
by on May. 7, 2012 at 5:32 AM

It was my fault,i had warning signs before.
But now i found a man who makes me super happy and cares ABOUT my protection and not the one hurting me ^_^

I hope things get better for you hun!

Quoting Galicja:

Quoting Sheepy:

That's pretty awful. Thankfully we never got that far. I'm glad you're still alive.

Galicja
by on May. 7, 2012 at 5:36 AM

That's wonderful. I can't even begin to think of any other man. I'm so disgusted. Thanks for the well wishes. :)

Quoting Sheepy:

But now i found a man who makes me super happy and cares ABOUT my protection and not the one hurting me ^_^

Quoting Galicja:

Quoting Sheepy:

littleacorn
by on May. 7, 2012 at 5:39 AM
1 mom liked this
I may not know you, but I know this: it was NOT your fault!

Quoting Sheepy:

Quoting Galicja:

Quoting Sheepy:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sheepy
by on May. 7, 2012 at 5:40 AM

I know how you feel,after i broke up with my ex i didnt get back into a relationship for years,But my best friend (who is now my fiancee) helped me trust in guys again.

Quoting Galicja:

That's wonderful. I can't even begin to think of any other man. I'm so disgusted. Thanks for the well wishes. :)

Quoting Sheepy:

Quoting Galicja:

Quoting Sheepy:

Sheepy
by on May. 7, 2012 at 5:43 AM

I just feel like it was,i was so stupid for staying in that relationship,even though i had been beat and several broken bones before. embarrassed

Quoting littleacorn:

I may not know you, but I know this: it was NOT your fault!

Quoting Sheepy:

Quoting Galicja:

Quoting Sheepy:

misslady80013
by on May. 7, 2012 at 5:46 AM
I was in the hospital dying and he was no where to be found. He didn't have a job so there was no excuse not to be there with me. (We didn't have kids together either.)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
misslady80013
by on May. 7, 2012 at 5:49 AM
PLEASE, don't blame yourself. It was NOT your fault and that POS is the only one at fault. I don't care how it happened, he is to blame 100%. Glad you moved on to a real man.

Quoting Sheepy:

Quoting Galicja:

Quoting Sheepy:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommybug77
by on May. 7, 2012 at 2:32 PM
I knew early on
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)