Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Looking for some good books to read what was the last book you read.

Posted by   + Show Post

by on May. 7, 2012 at 11:26 AM
Replies (91-99):
Ashley0523
by on May. 9, 2012 at 1:04 PM

the last read one i read was best of me by nicolas sparks it was really good

kyledavidsmom
by Tara on May. 9, 2012 at 1:05 PM

Thanks

Quoting JadensMom1116:

If you like the paranormal romance genre, I really enjoyed books by Linda Wisdom "Hex series" & I second the vote for HP Mallory

kyledavidsmom
by Tara on May. 9, 2012 at 1:06 PM

Thanks

Quoting mhillin:

I just finished the Fifty Shades Trilogy and now I am reading Cathedral by Nelson DeMille

kyledavidsmom
by Tara on May. 9, 2012 at 1:07 PM

Thanks

Quoting cshepard:

I just finished Shutter Island and Shades of Grey.

kyledavidsmom
by Tara on May. 9, 2012 at 1:07 PM

Thanks

Quoting Kenna1212:

i love diane chamberlain...."the Lies We Told" is the one im reading now...".the Secret Life of CeeCee Wilkes" is really good

kyledavidsmom
by Tara on May. 9, 2012 at 1:08 PM

Thanks

Quoting Ashley0523:

the last read one i read was best of me by nicolas sparks it was really good

Mazi184
by on May. 9, 2012 at 1:15 PM

I loved the book Mercy by Jodi Picoult. 

Here's her website, good way to find out if you'd be interested-   http://www.jodipicoult.com/mercy.html

I first read her book, My Sisters Keeper, because I went and saw the movie. The book was way better, (aren't they always lol). But ever sense then then she's been one of my favorite authors!

NaturalezaLover
by on May. 9, 2012 at 1:20 PM

Depends on the kind of literature you like. If I have to recommend something I have read and that I've really liked, it would be:

Any novel of Agatha Cristie is great but my first one, and that's how I started to read more of her novels, was "AND THEN THERE WAS NONE"

From Leo Tolstoy I totally recommend "WAR AND PEACE", is great!!!

From Frank McCourt, "ANGELA'S ASHES", very easy to read and it will make you laugh and cry.

A book that a couple of friends told me about was "FIFTY SADHES OF GREY" from E.L. James. No one wanted to tell me what's about... but now I know, I didn't read it yet although I looked for it in Internet. I would say don't read it when your kids are around.

I hope you enjoy your reading and, if you find a different and interesting one, let us know.

StrictMomof2
by on May. 10, 2012 at 4:10 PM
The Best of Me by Nicolas Sparks Currently reading Love in a Nutshell by Janet Evanovich and Dorien Kelly Another great source to find good books is goodreads.com (you can friend me on there.)

typingCome check out my blog at http://www.tidbitsofexperience.com/. I'd love to have your feedback there.  Also it lets you know more about me and my family. Hope your having a great day.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)