Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

How Often Do You Cook ?*PIOG*

Posted by   + Show Post

I cook Dinner every single night unless I am sick or we have something to do that cuts into our Dinner time,Wednesday I am getting the Kids a Happy Meal for the first time in a few months..So how often do You cook ?...For breakfast the Kids have cereal and then they are gone all day in school and I rarely eat Lunch..

by on May. 7, 2012 at 10:43 PM
Replies (11-20):
momma2b2008
by on May. 8, 2012 at 8:07 AM
5-6 nights a week.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Robbin74
by on May. 8, 2012 at 8:10 AM

I cook 3 times a day. Sometimes four if a snack is cooked.

teri4lance
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2012 at 8:11 AM
Pretty much every night
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Allissa
by Member on May. 8, 2012 at 8:12 AM
Almost all the time. My husband's idea of "cooking" is picking out what he wants me to cook.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mjimaging
by Melissa on May. 8, 2012 at 8:17 AM
One of the two of us cooks every night. Occasionally dd cooks dinner. We have to eat and eating out costs too much.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BonitaM
by on May. 8, 2012 at 8:18 AM

I cook dinner every day and on weekends lunch and dinner.  DD gets breakfast and lunch at school but most of the time her lunch is last nights leftovers.  She prefers packed lunches. 

FortWorthMomma
by on May. 8, 2012 at 8:22 AM

Everynight except when Im sick. Or in the cases that DH wants to grill. On the weekends I make breakfast for everyone and then lunch too. During the school week, I will make the boys some oatmeal or something like that.

AphrexiaX
by on May. 8, 2012 at 9:44 AM
Everynight unless I have to work late and then hubby does it. The kiddos make their own breakfast.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
irishmama1007
by on May. 8, 2012 at 12:12 PM

We cook dinner 3-5 nights a week. The rest of the nights are leftovers or a sandwhich. We rarely eat out.

ChancesMommy07
by on May. 8, 2012 at 12:14 PM

Everynight and three times a day when everyone is home and not at school or work. I bake bread on Sundays and it usually lasts the whole week but sometimes I have to do it again through the week.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN