Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

New to 30 something moms

Posted by on May. 8, 2012 at 5:30 PM
  • 7 Replies

Hi ladies,

I'm about 6 mo pregnant with our first child:)  It's a boy, and we think we're going to name him Cameron Andrew.  Chris and I are soo excited about becoming parents!!  I'm so lucky to have found him:)

I work from home as a marketing executive with a health and wellness company.  I love it!!!  To have the balance of work and life is outstanding! 

I've moved to Louisiana from Yosemite National Park, California only in December...so this is the first summer of southern heat I've ever experienced.  What a difference!  Mountains to swamps. 

I like to walk, play frisbee golf, sew, hang out with friends and family, listen to music, and read about things that will educate me (on baby, politics, health, money saving, etc.)  Spending time with Chris is one of my highlights everyday...I'm rejoicing in every moment before our son is born. 

My pregnancy is going really well!  I take good care of myself...excersize, eat healthy (98% of the time;))  rest as my body dictates, and I'm surrounded by  his increadably loving family that feeds my soul.

I am always on the look out to find someone that I connect with...I've done a good, but small, job so far, and am hoping to find more good people/families/moms:) 

Sincerely,

Ruth

by on May. 8, 2012 at 5:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Mari6443
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2012 at 5:34 PM
Hello Ruth! Welcome!! We are a great bunch of ladies who are here for you. Don't hesitate to PM any one of us.:-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mari6443
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2012 at 5:35 PM
And congratulations on your pregnancy!!:-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cafe Kelly
by Head Admin on May. 8, 2012 at 5:36 PM

Welcome to the group! Congrats on your pregnancy!!!

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on May. 8, 2012 at 6:22 PM
Hello and welcome! Congrats on your pregnancy!
mumsy2three
by Shauna on May. 8, 2012 at 6:28 PM

Welcome and congrats on your pregnancy!

shyangelmom
by on May. 8, 2012 at 7:03 PM
Hi welcome
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Strega
by on May. 8, 2012 at 7:05 PM
Hi & Welcome!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN