Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

How many of you

Posted by on May. 8, 2012 at 9:10 PM
  • 70 Replies
slept with a stuffed animal when you were little? If you did,do you still? :) What kind of stuffed animal is it?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 8, 2012 at 9:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KylesMom409
by Linnette on May. 8, 2012 at 9:14 PM
I slept with a stuffed koala bear when I was little. And now I sleep with a big stuffed Clifford the Big Red Dog. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bizkit_fanky
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2012 at 9:31 PM
Nope never did
Freela
by on May. 8, 2012 at 9:33 PM

I did!  I had a security blanket (I used to call it my 'Linus blanket' from Peanuts!) and I had a stuffed bunny that I slept with every night.  I don't sleep with one anymore, though I still have both those items in a box in my closet!  My younger girl in particular sleeps with so many stuffed animals that it's hard to find her in the bed! LOL!

crwspringer
by Silver Member on May. 8, 2012 at 9:39 PM
Koala bear too. I have 2 pillow pets that I currently sleep with. I use them as lean pillows. I have very broad shoulders and like to sleep on my side. If I don't put a pillow in front of me to lean on my shoulders hunch forward and my back hurts.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
VioletPlacebo
by on May. 8, 2012 at 9:44 PM

Yep! I had a panda bear. I still have him but he's in a ziploc bag because he's falling apart. 

kamrynlily07
by Silver Member on May. 8, 2012 at 9:49 PM
I didn't sleep with one as a kid, but my 1 year old is my teddy bear now :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Drgndame
by on May. 8, 2012 at 9:55 PM
I did also I cant remeber what it was I thi.k it was a stffed cat. Now I have a extra pillow that ive had since I was a kid that I sleep with that I must have I call it squshey. Lol that goes no further then here dont tell any one lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Drgndame
by on May. 8, 2012 at 9:57 PM
Thats what it was I had a stuffed cat when I was real lil. Then it was my pillow person I stll have it to this day at my dads house lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsImperfect
by on May. 8, 2012 at 9:59 PM
I had a stuffed doll my mother made me before she walked out on us. I couldn't part from it. My house had caught on fire when I was a teen and I lost her :-(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
liss05
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2012 at 10:01 PM

I had a stuffed dog named "Arfie"(incredibly orginal uh?) that I slept with now a days it's in DD's room on her shelf.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN