Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

slept with a stuffed animal when you were little? If you did,do you still? :) What kind of stuffed animal is it?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 8, 2012 at 9:10 PM
Replies (11-20):
evilangel198431
by Member on May. 8, 2012 at 10:02 PM
I did and now I sleep with a body pillow
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mari6443
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2012 at 11:03 PM
I remember I tried to sleep with one when I was little. I don't even remember what it was exactly. Maybe a stuffed bear. But I guess I was never a big fan of sleeping with a stuffed animal.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Peechi81
by Member on May. 8, 2012 at 11:08 PM
I had a teddy bear. Now I have a hippo pillow pet that my son got me for my birthday. He was all excited about it. I use it as my extra pillow now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nicky2911
by on May. 8, 2012 at 11:17 PM

I slept with a teddybear named bobo (that means clown and he is dressed in multiple pastel colors). When I was little I kept coming into my mom's room telling her there were dragons chasing me. After several visits each night an exhausted mommy told me "See this bear? He is just as good as any mommy at kicking bad dragon's and scary monster's butts. You have to believe in him for him to work, though, thats how he gets his strength." He is currently sitting on my dresser in a place of honor next to dd's framed ultrasound picture. I have thought about snuggling him when dd won't snuggle me and I miss my snugglesThey are about the same size and I don't really own alot of stuffed animals but I have never dragged myself out of bed to get him. :)

mybabysmama35
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2012 at 11:30 PM

I slept with a teddy bear that was my dad's when he was a little boy. I don't anymore unless you count by hubby. He's hairy like a teddy bear!! :)

chinosruca
by on May. 8, 2012 at 11:44 PM
I did. A stuffed orange bear that had a blue bib & and apple on the bib. I carried it around for years. Neither of my kids sleep with stuffed animals.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyJDTJ
by on May. 9, 2012 at 12:06 AM
Yes, I did. I slept with as many of my stuffed.animals as i could fit in the bed and still fit me. I had bears, pigs, dogs, cats, unicorns, a clown (my favorite, it had pastel collar and hat and played music) and I'm sure many others.

I sometimes will sleep with fh's childhood teddy bear when he is away when I get lonely without him in bed next to.me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pukalani79
by Kris on May. 9, 2012 at 12:28 AM

Me too! :)

Quoting KylesMom409:

I slept with a stuffed koala bear when I was little.  
sonnyswoman75
by on May. 9, 2012 at 12:31 AM
I never did. I always slept with the covers over my head
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MixedCooke
by Silver Member on May. 9, 2012 at 2:32 AM

I had a teddybear and also a pound puppy.  No I do not currently.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)