Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Racists

Posted by on May. 9, 2012 at 1:31 AM
  • 22 Replies

How do you feel about them?

by on May. 9, 2012 at 1:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
chinosruca
by on May. 9, 2012 at 1:34 AM
1 mom liked this
Most of them are idiots. The rest are either unedicated or raised by idiots. There is no place in this world for racism.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JasonsMom2007
by Lisa on May. 9, 2012 at 1:35 AM

I think they are ignorant and have issues.

acaisha
by on May. 9, 2012 at 1:36 AM

do you think they should kick them off CM?

jillg24
by on May. 9, 2012 at 1:38 AM

I live in an area where there are a lot of racist. I prefer to not have them in my life or around my child but everyone is entitled to their opinion. As long as they aren't infringing on my life they can live in their small world.

MomMicky
by on May. 9, 2012 at 1:48 AM
1 mom liked this
I think most are uneducated or ignorant but you do get the haters too. Those I really do not like.

If cm wants to kick off racists, then unfortunately they'll have to do the same for any other intolerant lady, which will be most of the cm ladies! I've seen women fight on here for just about any reason! "To abort or not", homeschool or public", "gay or not", "abort or adopt" (I know, abortion is a big divider subject!), "SAHM vs. WAHM". You name it and the women fight over it. So in a sense, everyone has a intolerance, ignorance or just uneducated view point about some subject. Which is really sad, because diversity is what makes life exciting!

Quoting acaisha:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chinosruca
by on May. 9, 2012 at 1:49 AM
I think they should be reported to cafemom. Hopefully cafemom will take a stance against abusive vulgar statements. It is one thing to say "I don't like black people. It is totally different to say all that other stuff.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Danita42
by on May. 9, 2012 at 1:50 AM
Did you report it?
MomMicky
by on May. 9, 2012 at 1:53 AM
Whoa!! Ok, did not read that before I posted! That women should definitely get the boot! That's just WRONG!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Numom61507
by Member on May. 9, 2012 at 1:54 AM

The ignorant bitch you quoted? Absolutely she should be kicked off! I thought the site didn't allow speech like that..

Quoting acaisha:

Danita42
by on May. 9, 2012 at 1:55 AM
There is a report abuse button after each comment, use it to report her. Thats not right!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)