Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

how often dod you do the deed

Posted by   + Show Post

My dh wants to have sex everyday. im not in the mood im tired all the time running after a 16mo. i do let him have it every other day. so how often do you have sex

CafeMom Tickers
by on May. 10, 2012 at 12:13 PM
Replies (11-20):
ChancesMommy07
by on May. 10, 2012 at 1:45 PM
Generally every night and sometimes before he leaves before work in the mornings.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mollyk124
by on May. 10, 2012 at 4:16 PM
The last time for me was September!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TableforSeven
by Judy on May. 10, 2012 at 4:36 PM

We have sex pretty much every day....sometimes more than once.  If we go for 2+ days without it we both get really crabby.

StrictMomof2
by on May. 10, 2012 at 5:43 PM

When I'm not having Mr. Visitor...I love to do it every day 2-3 times a day. Of course, I have the advantage of having hubby who works from home and goes to college from home. Plus we home school, so we have flexibility with our schedules even though it gets crazy from time to time. However, on average from most couples I've talked to about the subject, three to four times a week is average. :)

KylesMom409
by Linnette on May. 10, 2012 at 5:46 PM
Same here!

Quoting BrooklynsMom11:

Dang you are some busy ladies! lol  We are lucky to get it in once a week.  It used to be 2-3 times a week but since having a kid, things have slowed way down!  I do miss it though...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Karen_29
by on May. 10, 2012 at 5:50 PM

well my hubby never says no..lol the way we have been working lately has made it difficult. I am working a different shift until mid june for a girl on maternity leave and it is 12 hour shifts. there are some nights where I am exhausted! But we at least 2-3 times a week..i would like more though :)

andy80
by Member on May. 10, 2012 at 8:21 PM

Usually every other day at least...

virgochild79
by on May. 10, 2012 at 8:57 PM

Every other day,,, we're TTC

Quinn525
by on May. 10, 2012 at 9:07 PM
About 6 times a week. But when we do, its at least 3 or 4 orgasms for him, too many to count for me. Its hard sometimes now that the kids are older. When dh and I first started dating we were in bed constantly. Going 13 years now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Moms2NTwins
by Veronica on May. 10, 2012 at 9:08 PM

that sounds like us, back in Feb/March we went like 18 days out of 20 having sex...then it slowed down now we're back to once a week if that. It's getting old but Im tired of arguing about it. Thank goodness for vibrators I guess 

Quoting BonitaM:

It really depends on DH.  I have the higher sex drive so I never turn him away.  Sometimes it's 2 or 3 times a week and sometimes it's 2 or 3 times a day....sometimes I have to wait two very long weeks for any at all. 

wife to Ron and proud 

momma to 4 kiddos b(15) b(10) & my twins b/g(7) bonus kids: b(14) g(10)

http://www.truthforsophia.com/ 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN