Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

I love my son's tee ball coach

Posted by on May. 11, 2012 at 4:10 PM
  • 7 Replies

He has spent HOURS with my son who is behind physically teaching him how to throw, catch, and hit.  He couldn't even throw overhand when he started, he threw side handed!

My son missed a game because of surgery and he sent us an e-mail saying he hopes he feels better if he was sick because he knows a lot of the boys have been sick recently.  I told him he had surgery and he said he was praying for his fast recovery and for him to come back as he was able, even if he meant only playing part of the game.

One of the boys on his team broke his leg and he is back!  He sits on a bucket to hit then one of the other kids runs the bases for him lol.  They don't keep score so it's not a huge deal but I think it's great he is still included :)

I hope he still teaches tee ball next year.  I want to keep him!!

My son and his coach.  He stands with the kid on the pitcher's mound to make sure they pay attention and don't get hit by the ball.

Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love.  ~Mildred B. Vermont
by on May. 11, 2012 at 4:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
MrsImperfect
by Bronze Member on May. 11, 2012 at 4:12 PM
4 moms liked this
I bet that man is a wonderful husband, father and grandfather. Need more men like him in this world
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommabear504
by on May. 11, 2012 at 4:14 PM

What a GREAT man! That is a wonderful story! I wish there were more people like that in this world!!!

KylesMom409
by Linnette on May. 11, 2012 at 4:15 PM
Aww that's such a nice story! What a wonderful man. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LCG83
by on May. 11, 2012 at 4:17 PM
So awesome. He sounds like a great man. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
whatmynameagain
by Bronze Member on May. 12, 2012 at 11:44 AM
That's the kind of man kids need coaching their games and being a positive role model for them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mollyk124
by on May. 12, 2012 at 12:32 PM
I love my son's coaches too! They are his part-time dads!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JasonsMom2007
by Lisa on May. 12, 2012 at 1:39 PM
He even brought flowers for all of the kids to give their moms for mothers day today
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)