Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My life is a mess

Posted by on May. 14, 2012 at 11:39 PM
  • 14 Replies
I'm on the verge of a breakdown!!! My job ends at the end of this month, my house goes into foreclosure June 1st, my husband works off shore for a month at a time, and I'm forced to fight for custody of his daughter while he's gone, I'm raising a DS2 and a SD11 alone. My DS2 doesn't want the SD11 around so he's acting out and the SD11 doesn't want to be here so she is acting out. My life is in shambles and I just can't take it any more!!!! I want to go back to 3 months ago when life was simple, I worked I took care of my DS2 and no interruptions...when is this ever going to end?????
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 14, 2012 at 11:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
chinosruca
by on May. 14, 2012 at 11:48 PM
1 mom liked this
Hugs. Not sure what to say. I hope the battle ends & things become less stressful.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Owl_Feather
by Silver Member on May. 14, 2012 at 11:51 PM

hugs

mollyk124
by on May. 15, 2012 at 12:11 AM
3 moms liked this
One thing at a time. What state are you in? You should consult a experienced, local Realtor to discuss your best strategy for your house. A house is wood and drywall and windows. You are not your house, it does not define you. Millions of people are in this boat. It will all work out in the end.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
maof1andhalf
by on May. 15, 2012 at 12:31 AM
We've been in the "Obama review" for the past year, we started when my husband lost his job and was out of work for 3 months...they told us this time would come but I didn't expect everything else to happen at the same time...the bank is going to decide what to do with house...it's just so hard to let go of something I've worked so hard for.

Quoting mollyk124:

One thing at a time. What state are you in? You should consult a experienced, local Realtor to discuss your best strategy for your house. A house is wood and drywall and windows. You are not your house, it does not define you. Millions of people are in this boat. It will all work out in the end.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
maof1andhalf
by on May. 15, 2012 at 9:30 AM
1 mom liked this
Thanks for the hugs and support...I'll make it through this rough patch...at least I have my mom
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
arkmomma06
by on May. 15, 2012 at 9:35 AM

Hugs to you !!!

MarGeee
by on May. 15, 2012 at 11:03 AM

Hey were hating it too. Were out of money,food,and noone to turn to. It's time to figure something else out. I think sometimes a little prayer time helps.

adalynnsmom
by Bronze Member on May. 15, 2012 at 11:16 AM

Hugs and prayers to you and yours.  God never gives us more then we can handle, I know it may not seem like it at the time.  I wish you and your family the best.

kyledavidsmom
by Tara on May. 15, 2012 at 11:35 AM

Hugs mama you will get through just remember 1 step at a time.

kyledavidsmom
by Tara on May. 15, 2012 at 11:35 AM

Hugs mama 

Quoting MarGeee:

Hey were hating it too. Were out of money,food,and noone to turn to. It's time to figure something else out. I think sometimes a little prayer time helps.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)