Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Let's talk about fur babies!

Posted by on May. 15, 2012 at 12:28 AM
  • 73 Replies
Parker is my rock. He is loyal, affectionate, funny, cute and always knows when I need comfort. He is my 4 year old Pugalier.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 15, 2012 at 12:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mollyk124
by on May. 15, 2012 at 12:32 AM
4 moms liked this

Parker
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chinosruca
by on May. 15, 2012 at 12:41 AM

Daisy is our cat. She is so loving and always is right by the front door when we come home. Bella loves Daisy so much (Daisy usually doesn't like Bella) that when I saw tgem cuddling this morninf, I took about 10 pics. They sat there & watched tv together fir about 20 minutes. Daisy finally ran away when Bella tried to squeeze her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AnnaHuney
by on May. 15, 2012 at 12:50 AM

What is a Pugalier, a pug and King Charles Cavalier?  I WANT ONE!!!  SO CUTE!!!!  I have a CRAZY Jack Russell Terrier named Snuggles, I love her to pieces, I also have my BABY, he was actually my mothers day gift from my DH, but I got him a couple months early, hes a bull mastiff puppy, his name is Briar, and he is just the sweetest, goofiest, most awkward little puppy with his huge paws and giant floppy ears!!!  LOL.  I love doggies!

Love what you do and you'll never work a day in your life.

Get to know me better at http://www.wifenmom.com/ 

amandabo
by on May. 15, 2012 at 12:57 AM

This is mazie on the left she is my little Chihuahua baby she weighs 4lbs and she was a rescue we got her last summer. The bigger chihuahua is kona I have had him since he was 6weeks old, I love him with all my heart, he is 4 1/2 now and is the first fur baby my bf and I got together. I love them so much!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JasonsMom2007
by Lisa on May. 15, 2012 at 1:01 AM
I'm going to do a seperate reply for each of mine.
Snickers is by border collie Australian shepherd mix. She loves to play ball and will put the ball right where we are working so we have no choice but to throw it. She will play hard with us but will pull very gently when playing tug of war with the kids.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JasonsMom2007
by Lisa on May. 15, 2012 at 1:02 AM
Newman is a English springer spaniel. Hes not the sharpest dog but he is the companion. He is always there to just be with you. He thinks he is a lap dog and greatly enjoys the kids hanging on him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JasonsMom2007
by Lisa on May. 15, 2012 at 1:22 AM
Cookie is our chinchilla. She loves to be scratched under her chin and loves raisins. She especially loves fresh dust to roll in. If shes scared she hops on her wheel and runs as fast as she can like shes actually going to get away.
She never, ever bites
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JasonsMom2007
by Lisa on May. 15, 2012 at 1:26 AM
Our sheep (thing 1 and thing 2) are scared of everything. Seriously, they run away from our chickens! They are just babies though and very effective lawnmowers :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JasonsMom2007
by Lisa on May. 15, 2012 at 1:26 AM
Taffy is our cat. She loves being held and cuddled. Shes also a great gopher hunter :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JasonsMom2007
by Lisa on May. 15, 2012 at 1:28 AM
Our chickens aren't fur babies but they count too! We have 4 and they follow me around all in a line. They get really excited when we let them out to wander the hill at the end of the day!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)