Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

30 N POSIBLY PREGNANT NEED ANSWERS?

Posted by on May. 15, 2012 at 2:47 AM
  • 11 Replies

HELLO EVERY 1 my name is amy i am 30 years old with a 12 year old and a 14 year old amd a husband to be. I have some questions that involve a possible pregnancy. ok first of all I have 1 tube amd its severly scared n i wasnt suppose to be able to conceive due to nothing flows in or out threw tube. 2 wks ago i took 6 pregnancy tests that all came out positive except for 2 of them were neg. then a wk ago i went to my locale mch office and they took 2 n they came out negative i havnt strted my period but they are always irregular so i dnt knw when im suppose to start. I hav very light headiness am dizzy plus i eat constantly n feel like I cant get full. My breast have gotten a little bigger but r not sore my stomach has gotten round n hard and i feel bloated. 2 days ago i have a milky white discharge n alot of clear discharge. My back aches i feel tired and lazy .Please I dnt knw whats goin on and no one will help or give me an answer.

by on May. 15, 2012 at 2:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
littleacorn
by on May. 15, 2012 at 2:49 AM
1 mom liked this
Sounds like you are pregnant to me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
greenbean328
by on May. 15, 2012 at 3:55 AM
I'd take another test. It sounds like you are pregnant. It could be a possible chemical pregnancy, where you're pregnant but not really. Like something started to form, but not all the right stuff was there to complete it, which results in your period at some point.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LivinDeadGurl
by Maranda on May. 16, 2012 at 12:03 AM

BUMP!

amyjolone
by on May. 16, 2012 at 11:46 PM

BUMP!

godsgirl26
by ♥Charmaine♥ on May. 17, 2012 at 12:22 AM
1 mom liked this

i say take another test.

MrsJHoward
by Bronze Member on May. 17, 2012 at 12:24 AM
It could be a tubal pregnancy, that happened to my sister. You need to get a blood test.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2be360
by on May. 17, 2012 at 1:00 AM
You pregnant congations its a blessing anda miracle

Quoting amyjolone:

HELLO EVERY 1 my name is amy i am 30 years old with a 12 year old and a 14 year old amd a husband to be. I have some questions that involve a possible pregnancy. ok first of all I have 1 tube amd its severly scared n i wasnt suppose to be able to conceive due to nothing flows in or out threw tube. 2 wks ago i took 6 pregnancy tests that all came out positive except for 2 of them were neg. then a wk ago i went to my locale mch office and they took 2 n they came out negative i havnt strted my period but they are always irregular so i dnt knw when im suppose to start. I hav very light headiness am dizzy plus i eat constantly n feel like I cant get full. My breast have gotten a little bigger but r not sore my stomach has gotten round n hard and i feel bloated. 2 days ago i have a milky white discharge n alot of clear discharge. My back aches i feel tired and lazy .Please I dnt knw whats goin on and no one will help or give me an answer.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyJDTJ
by on May. 17, 2012 at 1:16 AM
I agree!

Quoting MrsJHoward:

It could be a tubal pregnancy, that happened to my sister. You need to get a blood test.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tbarnes895
by on May. 17, 2012 at 8:06 AM
Definitely get blood work its more accurate than urine test.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bonneata
by Bronze Member on May. 17, 2012 at 8:21 AM
Go get a blood test do not back down until you find out what is going on if it is a tubal preggo it needs to be dealt with ASAP.cross your figures it could be a miracle and a baby may be on the way. ( I went through similar events when I found out I was preggo with my ds at age 32 after being told I was infertile )
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)